Paris attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit times like this part of me wants to go "**** it just get rid of all the muslims" then I remember that 2 of my best friends are muslims and both of them would be just as in the firing line as you or I from these people.

So yeah as much as the basal part of me wants to just take vengeance it's important to remember that as much as they want us to see them one group they really aren't.

Rip to every innocent who died today

I have that rip them apart feelings also. But I know some good Muslims and am all day with them.

But they need to sort the **** out with the extremists.

Get off your arse you lazy muslims and sort these crazy retards out.

We all people not matter what. ;)

This reminds me of a 9/11,7/7 moment.

Be safe all. ;)

You mean like how a decade of USA/UK and others in Iraq and Afghanistan stopped all terrorist activity in the region?

This, we tried full scale no mercy invasion, we killed over 500'000 civilians in the process, this is them hitting back. The Americans learnt nothing from the embarrassing defeat in Vietnam.

We often celebrate it, the USA's policy on drone strikes at the moment is any civilian killed by a drone becomes an enemy combatant for being in a place where a drone killed people.

Even if what you say is true, which it isn't, how do you think they see it when a wedding party is accidentally blown up killed 50 people, including children, by mistake? A sad accident or an invasion.
No, we dont often celebrate it. No idea what you're talking about. You really think anybody is *happy* about innocents dying through collateral damage? Do we every intentionally target innocents as primary targets? No.

Please stop trying to pretend we are no different than ISIS. It is exactly the sort of lousy reasoning that young people are being instilled with in being recruited for them.

Do we have to see dead bodies on Sky? ffs they shouldn't show that :mad:
We should actually,be it victims on Alied airstrikes in the ME,or victims of terrorism in mainland Europe,showing the visceral carnage and violence of war or 'Military intervention' would push populations to more proactive in the political process when it comes matters of armed conflict.

Statistics and numbers of dead/mutilated have no emotional impact.Seeing the aftermath and direct effects do.Thankfully i have never seen extreme violence in person,but seing images and video of brutality have shaped my attitudes towards armed conflict.We must understand cause and effect to tide the flow of violence.

I was out for last few hours..didn't know what happened..

Got home and was looking at some flights for the girlfriend to get in few weeks to come from USA, sent her a message saying a 1 stop flight via Paris was the cheapest...what she thought about it...idea didn't go down well...just reading about it now :eek:

Last edited:
Pictures on Sky News are horrifying. Pictures outside of Bataclan show explosions/stun grenades/gun fire.

Can't imagine what it would be like to be in the middle of that.

You mean like how a decade of USA/UK and others in Iraq and Afghanistan stopped all terrorist activity in the region?

This is very simplistic thinking. The Iraq war was a completely different situation than the current ISIS situation. That was a 'rogue state' war. This is more similar to the Afghanistan situation, and in that case we did manage to topple the Taliban and kill Bin Laden. I'm sure it wouldn't be easy and blood would be spilled but I have bad news for you: that will also happen if we choose to do nothing.

As Isis immigrants go on a killing spree, will liberals still welcome open borders and Isis dads drowning their kids making the news, in aid of their path to Europe.

It would be Racist not to :mad:
Or if you are German who is worried about where all this is going, you get called a Nazi.

A good effect by the French Emergency services tonight, they all appeared to get to the scene really quickly and bring it to an end :cool:

I doubt we would have been so quick off the mark in the UK, we'd have to consult with the County Diversity officer first to check if anyone's human rights were being affected, and then arrange a meeting with the local multicultural committee to avoid any minority butthurt from the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom