Paris attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISIS within the countries they operate. Air strikes are clearly not enough, what is it with this forum and sympathising with terrorist?

So how do you detect their ideology and annilate them in between all the civilians around? Or just ignore the civilian factor and nuke it? Polygraph at gunpoint?

Also there are very few people who have even indicated sympathy with the terrorists on this forum and those ones aren't even in this thread.

I have that rip them apart feelings also. But I know some good Muslims and am all day with them.

But they need to sort the **** out with the extremists.

Get off your arse you lazy muslims and sort these crazy retards out.

We all people not matter what. ;)

This reminds me of a 9/11,7/7 moment.

Be safe all. ;)

Why is it the Muslim who lives down the road from me responsibility to fight terrorism?

.I'm officially a protestant am I meant to go over to Ireland and fight for some side or the other?

2 weeks ago the Taliban retook a key village, we didn't topple the taliban, far from it, we are in constant negotiations with them. We cut off a few heads, but they are a hydra.

No, we quite clearly did topple the Taliban, and quickly, in 2001. They have fought an insurgency against the new government since then, which has only been emboldened by the draw down of US and other international troops in recent years -- that is true. But your attitude seems very defeatist.

As if an even bigger coalition, including Assad/Russia, couldn't do to ISIS now what we did to the Taliban in 2001. And I think a guy as ruthless as Assad would do a better job of stabilising the post-conflict situation than we did in Afghanistan and (especially) Iraq.

this is just getting worse and worse, apparently 118 killed in the concert hall, plus 40 killed in the other locations..

This must be the biggest terrorist attack against the west since 9/11, by quite a margin ?

ISIS within the countries they operate. Air strikes are clearly not enough, what is it with this forum and sympathising with terrorist?

Well Isis apparently operate within the UK and France judging by attacks done in their name, so bomb both countries, kill every muslim in both? What about the innocent people in the cities they will hide in, **** them too right. What about when 100k Isis fighters bury their weapons, can't be identified, America roles though for 5 years kills loads of people and they just start again when they leave.

What about when they cross borders and attack a different country and city because it's no longer safe for them in say Syria, blow up whatever city they go to in whatever country right?

Seriously, have you been in a coma since 2001, did you miss the failures that were Afghanistan and Iraq(in terms of suppressing terrorism, not their real goal). They INCREASED the numbers of people getting involved in terrorism both there and here so you want to do that again? Killing people just makes their family and friends more likely to join.

The only winners from another large scale military incursion are defence contractors and their bank accounts, everyone else loses, everyone, including all the soldiers we send and all the future English/American/French people who die as the result of someone who decided to join up because their family was blown up in the next war.

Well Isis apparently operate within the UK and France judging by attacks done in their name, so bomb both countries, kill every muslim in both? What about the innocent people in the cities they will hide in, **** them too right. What about when 100k Isis fighters bury their weapons, can't be identified, America roles though for 5 years kills loads of people and they just start again when they leave.

What about when they cross borders and attack a different country and city because it's no longer safe for them in say Syria, blow up whatever city they go to in whatever country right?

Seriously, have you been in a coma since 2001, did you miss the failures that were Afghanistan and Iraq(in terms of suppressing terrorism, not their real goal). They INCREASED the numbers of people getting involved in terrorism both there and here so you want to do that again? Killing people just makes their family and friends more likely to join.

The only winners from another large scale military incursion are defence contractors and their bank accounts, everyone else loses, everyone, including all the soldiers we send and all the future English/American/French people who die as the result of someone who decided to join up because their family was blown up in the next war.

Please don't talk common sense in GD.

Also that Donald Trump tweet, he is a right ****

Edit - Even if it is from January he is still a ****

Why is it the Muslim who lives down the road from me responsibility to fight terrorism?

It's not their responsibility to fight terrorism (unless they work for the police/security services, obvs), but it is their responsibility not to support terrorism, directly or indirectly.

It's about time we stopped giving succour to supposedly 'moderate' Muslims who sympathise with these groups, and who seem to think there's a moral equivalence between the Iraq war and deliberate, cowardly attacks on innocent civilians like the one we've seen tonight. We need to recognise that Islamic State is Islamic, despite what the BBC keeps telling us. We need to clearly acknowledge that Islam has a fundamentalism problem, regardless of whether or not this will offend some Muslims and our liberal establishment. And we need to recognise that multiculturalism -- at least in its current form -- has been an colossal, deadly failure.

I bet half of the attackers will have walked there, unchecked thanks to merkel.

I also bet if the UK was attached to mainland europe, these attacks would have been in London, not Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom