Paris attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
You can never prevent it now when there is a potential population to pick recruits from. Look at that guy with the really low IQ who went to Syria and then came back thanks to his fathers texts. What they would do is get some special needs bloke probably and fill his backpack with a bomb and a phone.

You ring the phone and kaboom. No one can tell me the explosives are not already in Britain. They obviously are stockpiling weapons because this attack was ready to go right after Jihadi John was killed. You simply do not go and grab yourself suicide vests and an AK-47 that day no? This is why it is scary. It will also hurt tourism in Paris.

Soldato
But i was pointing out that he made an error because he pointed out someone else had made an error. And i remember him pointing out an error i made before when i would type on that cursed phone with the broken key that would not let me do spaces.

Being 100% honest though i just did not have anything to really say to him other than he had one rule for himself and another for me and the guy who used your rather than you're lol. It is the first time i have actually mentioned spelling because i know my own is far from perfect.

Brain zap, A little nap is in order i think.

Okay, but since that hasn't actually happened in this thread, along side prophecised actually being a word despite your ignorance to it, are you going to move on and stop fixating on it now?

You've got your soapbox to get back on to, after all.

Soldato
Depends what the explosives were. There's a few you can make relatively easily or just rob a school. I mean if you search google for making explosives from household chemicals the third link gives you a breakdown of almost every known explosive and substitutes for the commercial quality chemicals lol(haven't actually checked if they're legit though).

No idea how difficult it would be to obtain a gun a Mac 10 only takes a few minutes Apparantly.

Soldato
You can never prevent it now when there is a potential population to pick recruits from. Look at that guy with the really low IQ who went to Syria and then came back thanks to his fathers texts. What they would do is get some special needs bloke probably and fill his backpack with a bomb and a phone.

You ring the phone and kaboom. No one can tell me the explosives are not already in Britain. They obviously are stockpiling weapons because this attack was ready to go right after Jihadi John was killed. You simply do not go and grab yourself suicide vests and an AK-47 that day no? This is why it is scary. It will also hurt tourism in Paris.

Exactly. This has been long in the planning.

That surplus has been in Paris, and been in their hands, for a long time prior to this act.

We simply can't know if the same is ready to happen in the UK.

We just can't.

The Jihadi John thing is a coincidence (positively for them, if they decide to use it for retaliatory propaganda to the weak-minded which -- let's not beat around the bush -- is their primary audience).

Permabanned
Okay, but since that hasn't actually happened in this thread, along side prophecised actually being a word despite your ignorance to it, are you going to move on and stop fixating on it now?

You've got your soapbox to get back on to, after all.

Hardly fixation, You took a dig and blows were traded. End of story big woop tomorrow no one will even remember.

But on topic there is plenty of explosives to buy in Ireland if you have the money from dissidents. There is no border between Ireland and the UK and only last week we were told you can hire an Uzi and ammo for 500 euro. What if ISIS offered a cool million for some semtex? They are trying to intimidate us into leave them alone.

But that can never happen we just have to take whatever they do in our stride. Look at the people singing the French anthem during the evacuation. I bet that riled them a little.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't think they're smart enough to see that, to be honest. Just another reeking fissure in the outlook of religious doctrine. They're a few hundred years too late -- but can't figure that out.

ALL mainstream religions work towards an apocalypse. They all seek to fulfill the inevitability of death.

It's the same reason that the Jewish faith, and many hardline Christians supporting them, seek the entire control of Israel. Because prophecy dictates that once the holy land is held, the apocalypse can happen and the righteous will be taken to heaven.

Extremists of all kinds favour death. Because death unlocks the ultimate reward.

The problem is, at the moment, that Islam is the forerunner in sending OTHER people to their deaths in fervent celebration of that.

When it's crossing borders so heavily as we've seen today, I don't know what can logically be done to fix this.

Well, I suppose the thing is very few people are going to have any issues with a movement to obliterate ISIS due to the countless morally reprehensible things they've done, so the sooner that happens the better for everyone.

But as I've said, this really is a sickness of the human mind, as humans can and are the true evil ultimately.

Permabanned
Also what about 3D printed guns? You could be a lone wolf and worm your way into a position of power and go for the one bullet one kill assassination? How would someone stop them printing a gun?

Soldato
Hardly fixation, You took a dig and blows were traded. End of story big woop tomorrow no one will even remember.

But on topic there is plenty of explosives to buy in Ireland if you have the money from dissidents. There is no border between Ireland and the UK and only last week we were told you can hire an Uzi and ammo for 500 euro. What if ISIS offered a cool million for some semtex? They are trying to intimidate us into leave them alone.

But that can never happen we just have to take whatever they do in our stride. Look at the people singing the French anthem during the evacuation. I bet that riled them a little.
It didn't rile them at all. What you aren't understanding is that this is literally what ISIS wants. Their end goal is LITERALLY baiting the west into obliterating them.

That is their primary goal. Anything that breeds resentment for them and for people to rally against them is EXACTLY what they want of the people they attack.

Soldato
Feel sorry for All of Paris! This imo just shows why for now all borders should be closed, no way to tell who is a trained terrorist or isis etc

Soldato
To be honest even if the borders had never been open there's no way to know who's Isis or been trained in our natives.

Also what about 3D printed guns? You could be a lone wolf and worm your way into a position of power and go for the one bullet one kill assassination? How would someone stop them printing a gun?

They don't seem worth the risk. Apparantly just as much chance of it blowing up in your face as there is it firing. Probably be easier to get a real gun.

Wouldn't be hugely surprised if 3D printer sales automatically flagged someone for review these days.

Soldato
Feel sorry for All of Paris! This imo just shows why for now all borders should be closed, no way to tell who is a trained terrorist or isis etc

The border isn't just this giant fence that the government closes with a sign saying "we're closed, go away".

It really isn't that difficult for people to slip into a country like England. Have you seen the thousands of miles of coast we have?

Soldato
The border isn't just this giant fence that the government closes with a sign saying "we're closed, go away".

It really isn't that difficult for people to slip into a country like England. Have you seen the thousands of miles of coast we have?

Yeah I get that but England in particular don't exactly make it hard to get in, I know most migrants aren't bad or isis but in general at some point you have to say enough is enough and look after your own country.

Soldato

We don't even know if the perpetrators were migrants or french-born yet which will drastically change any outlook going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom