Pentagon releases UFO footage

Yeah - because remember those amazing Mexican aliens that we were ranting and raving over, that I was convinced were a hoax.....

tO0ijnq.png
As per usual you are conflicting different things. Those 20cm dolls are completely different both in size and design to the 60cm effigies that we was talking about before, which are also separate from the adult size bodies.

Also I was the one saying the effigies are made up of Earth based animal and human body parts along with real bones which you argued against. To quote that article "Assembled with bones of animals from this planet" you had a right go at me for saying that, in fact you went on multiple long rents arguing against me. So if the 60cm effigies are the same as these 20cm dolls this proves my idea right. Yet again your theory and made up stories was a load of nonsense and what I was saying turned out to be correct. I am not surprised to see you got this one wrong as you have a habit of ignoring evidence and making up fake stories. All those rants and ravings you made against me and I was right all along.

Its like I said to you many times in this thread. I don't mind things being debunked but they need to be debunked based on facts and evidence. Not the made up stories you often create.

EDIT:
"They said examinations showed the bones of birds, dogs and other animals were used to create the dolls.

Meanwhile, an alleged three-finger hand was subjected to X-ray examinations. Estrada said the “very poorly” built hand was created with human bones."

Last edited:
To be honest, your first angle on the Mexican mummies stolen from You've been framed, was pretty serious:

How do you explain away the evidence of the X-rays, computed tomography, three-dimensional reconstructions, macroscopic and microscopic analyses, histology, carbon 14, forensic anthropology, comparative anatomy and DNA analysis? Anyway my point is you said people are not taking this seriously. Which is not the case as what appear to be highly qualified and very experience Scientists doing proper full Scientific methods are taking this seriously. Two completely different companies did DNA analysis and came to the same conclusion its none human. I am not sure how to explain those results away.

Not exactly calling them fake there, are you?

Last edited:
To be honest, your first angle on the Mexican mummies stolen from You've been framed, was pretty serious:

Not exactly calling them fake there, are you?
Why am I not surprised you are twisting the truth and being disingenuous taking things out to context. I was arguing against your made up theory that turned out to be complete nonsense you made up. I was saying they are human body parts and animal body parts. You’re the one saying they are not made from body parts. Look who turned out to be right. You spent weeks ranting and raving at me when I was right all along.

My real first angle not the fake story you made up is below.

My first post which set my tone and opinion on the subject and many posts after.

Pottsey said The other problem is the x-rays look like body parts mixed from different animals. For example the alien fingers to me look like a perfect match for chicken feet.” this is my very first comment

Pottsey said “If the carbon dating and DNA testing is not faked that proves this is real. But I wouldn't believe the Carbon or DNA tests which need to be independently confirmed.”

Its clear right form day 1 I didn’t trust there results and said an independent trustworthy place needs to run DNA. Later on I even said look at these DNA test results that came back from other people we can trust and pointed out its human DNA.

Pottsey said “The adult body came back from DNA testing as conclusively human there is no question about that. The baby body came back at none human. The baby had something like 30% DNA corruption that was unreadable and appears to be mixed in with animal parts. Which seems to explains the none human DNA”

I don’t expect you to apologize as you never do when you get things wrong. You spent weeks attacking me and ranting and I was right all along and your idea was completely wrong.

As for "Not exactly calling them fake there," If you mean Aliens I said right from day 1 they are made up of human and animal body parts.

As though I need any more evidence see

Pottsey said "There is also a possibility they are not modern fakes as in they where created by the culture active in that region all those years ago. The same culture which had 3 fingered people all over there cultural art work. As the carbon dating shows they are well over 1000 years old. What if they are from 1000+ years ago as the data shows?"

Pottsey said “I mean what if the culture from back then made up the bodies out of human and animal parts to match the art work of the time. Then in modern times we find the remains. Screeech seems to have jumped to a modern fake based on nothing but his dislike for what he is seeing. But given where the bodies have been found, the carbon dating which says they are not modern. Could it be the bodies date back towards the end of the Nazca culture which is a culture full of 3 fingered art work in cloth, stonework and more. What if these bodies are an extension of the 3 finger symbolism found thought-out that region in that timeframe? Not as a living real 3 fingered beings but a recreation made from a mix of human and animal parts all that time ago and found today.”

So the TLDR version is Screeech made up a fake story that turned out to be wrong. Then spent weeks ranting and raving at me because I correctly called them out as being made up of human and animal body parts.

Last edited:
There's this docu series on Prime called Strangest Mysteries in the World (you read that in Jeremy Clarkson's voice)

Watching episode 1, quite neat.

There's this docu series on Prime called Strangest Mysteries in the World (you read that in Jeremy Clarkson's voice)

Watching episode 1, quite neat.

I'll give it a go, will I kick the TV?

I'll give it a go, will I kick the TV?
I'm on ep 3 now and it's quite good really. The narrator gives all the info needed including the actual answers to many of them, natural phenomenon, man made etc, but these were all initially thought to be monsters, aliens or whatever, maybe some are, but many are explained through science or they're just natural stuff we don't quite understand yet like Crown Flashes.

I think it's been done tastefully with no sense of sensationalism like you'd get on History Channel's "ANCIENT ALIENS!!!!" series etc.

We are still waiting for Grusch's proof of non human biologics and spacecraft.

Investigative, super important SKIF person:

Major Grusch, we found zero evidence of your silly claims and spent 10’s of millions.

Major Grusch:

Did you look in all dimensions? If the biologics samples are held in another dimension you might only see the shadows of them.

Super important SKIF person:

GTFO.

I'm on ep 3 now and it's quite good really. The narrator gives all the info needed including the actual answers to many of them, natural phenomenon, man made etc, but these were all initially thought to be monsters, aliens or whatever, maybe some are, but many are explained through science or they're just natural stuff we don't quite understand yet like Crown Flashes.

I think it's been done tastefully with no sense of sensationalism like you'd get on History Channel's "ANCIENT ALIENS!!!!" series etc.

That's a bit like NASA's Unexplained Files.
If there were around 40 examples they explained 37 of them and said the other 3 were unknown.
That to me is more credible than Giorgio saying yes to everything.

That's a bit like NASA's Unexplained Files.
If there were around 40 examples they explained 37 of them and said the other 3 were unknown.
That to me is more credible than Giorgio saying yes to everything.
I am watching season 2 now, fallen into a binge-a-thon. Ep1 of s2 is Strange things discovered in space and documents the various NASA photos and videos from Earth orbit to the Moon and Mars rovers capturing objects and curiously shaped rocks on the surface that resemble buildings as well as obvious "tubes" which could well be lava tubes.

It's quite fascinating especially the Mars stuff as Mars was once like Earth, so if life existed on the surface, then it's entirely possible that some remnants would remain in destroyed form (statues, structures etc). Obviously this only applies for a certain amount of time before surface geology buries and destroys everything deep beneath the ground.

The series leaves the answers to be decided by the viewer which is cool to see rather than an assumption being made and calling it aliens. It imply presents the photos, talks about some of the history behind it and leaves it at that without coming to a conclusion unless there is some scientific comparison to be made like the yearly cycle of what appears to be plant life that comes and goes with the summer cycle on Mars in certain areas indicating active biology - And when quizzed, NASA just don't care enough to send a rover in those directions to investigate.

But I then think about the reality of it all, these "objects" seen floating on the Moon or in orbit etc, we have hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers around the world with very high powered homemade telescopes recording the the Sun, Moon and ISS etc round the clock, many of them have very large social media account on Insta and youtube. Yet we never really see them post any compelling findings, so maybe NASA's explanations are sound in some of these images/videos.

Falling further into the rabbit hole that is this subject, the algorithm pointed me to some videos by a guy called Paul Wallis.

So I looked him up:
Paul Anthony Wallis is an internationally Bestselling Author, whose books probe world mythologies and ancestral narratives for their insights into human origins, human potential and our place in the cosmos

I knew nothing about him other than watching some of his videos and realising that in many regards what he points to makes some sense. The immaculate conception that Christianity speaks of specifically, and then the other writings of similar occurrences in history, the fact that they knew nothing of what we know today (artificial insemination etc) so had to apply an explanation to it using their knowledge of the time (a miracle...).

It could also be made up, there's no answer for either side, but it certainly connects a lot of dots. Who were the Anunnaki, what did the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia know and so on.

historical philosophers wrote of "sky people", many later civilisations wrote and told of people who came from the sky, they looked like "man", but were "different" at the same time and so on and so on.

Falling further into the rabbit hole that is this subject, the algorithm pointed me to some videos by a guy called Paul Wallis.

So I looked him up:

I knew nothing about him other than watching some of his videos and realising that in many regards what he points to makes some sense. The immaculate conception that Christianity speaks of specifically, and then the other writings of similar occurrences in history, the fact that they knew nothing of what we know today (artificial insemination etc) so had to apply an explanation to it using their knowledge of the time (a miracle...).

It could also be made up, there's no answer for either side, but it certainly connects a lot of dots. Who were the Anunnaki, what did the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia know and so on.

historical philosophers wrote of "sky people", many later civilisations wrote and told of people who came from the sky, they looked like "man", but were "different" at the same time and so on and so on.

If you haven't already and you are interested in that either for entertainment or other reasons. Look up the Ant People and there history.

So I looked him up:

Probably my favourite theory when I was a kid in the 70's that God/Jesus/Miracles/Aliens were all combined but Von Daniken did kick start it with "Was God An Astronaut".

Probably my favourite theory when I was a kid in the 70's that God/Jesus/Miracles/Aliens were all combined but Von Daniken did kick start it with "Was God An Astronaut".
But then what is god? The Greeks had the 12 Olympians that they attached to various natural events which they had to gain an understanding of by means of applying a God to it, and as such the myths and legends were born. Later down the line as civilisation advanced, these changed to the modern versions we have today,

Taylor Swift is considered a god, for example :p

But then what is god? The Greeks had the 12 Olympians that they attached to various natural events which they had to gain an understanding of by means of applying a God to it, and as such the myths and legends were born. Later down the line as civilisation advanced, these changed to the modern versions we have today,

Taylor Swift is considered a god, for example :p

and Prince Phillip

• Haha
Reactions: mrk
Back
Top Bottom