Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Had a play with rainmeter and changed my wallpaper.

I'm toying with the idea of getting a desk mat, but I'm not sure I will like black since it's shows up all the dust.

desktop_wallpaper-1.jpg

The Dell 27" 1440p goes back today. I couldn't live with the inferior text quality coming from a hiDPI laptop. So I now have a 27" 4K LG (27UK650) running with a 150% scaling and it looks so crisp.

Also picked up a hook to hang my headphones on under the desk, keeps the desk clutter free.

desk_setup_feb2019-1jpg

desk_setup_feb2019-2jpg

desk_setup_feb2019-3jpg

desk_setup_feb2019-4jpg

desk_setup_feb2019-5jpg

I know :( the thing is this keyboard is perfect, and there's no wireless equivalent!

Tempted to drill a hole and put in a grommet close to the keyboard.
Don't get me wrong, the whole setup looks fantastic. But I think the cable of the keyboard just dogs it tbh. The problem with drilling a hole for the keyboard is the limitation of moving the keyboard if you ever want to. There is no going back from that.

I think a logitech K780 would look great on there FWIW :)

Don't get me wrong, the whole setup looks fantastic. But I think the cable of the keyboard just dogs it tbh. The problem with drilling a hole for the keyboard is the limitation of moving the keyboard if you ever want to. There is no going back from that.

I think a logitech K780 would look great on there FWIW :)

It would need to be smaller. A Logitech K380 would have been an option, however it's a downgrade in terms of:

- no gateron brown switches
- no PBT keycaps
- recharging keyboards :(
- no back light
- not white

I’d take the PC off the desk, will make a big difference

It won't make any difference :p the space would just be empty, I don't need to put anything there.

Also don't forget I'm using a standing desk so all the extra cables running from the tidy under the desk to the case would be intense.

Back
Top Bottom