Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

The drill came out, the mouse pad was dropped for now. Setup has almost reached power level 9000.

desk_setup_march2019-1.jpg

desk_setup_march2019-2.jpg

desk_setup_march2019-3.jpg

So good :)

I also really want that glass :D

As someone who needs things just so I’m now a bit conflicted as I know it now looks great but I also now know there’s a random hole in that pristine desktop whether I can see it or not. :D:o

Muuchhh better :D

My god the difference now the cable is gone :D

This is like happy brithdays all over again!

It is a big improvement definitely.

Next on my list is to refit my LED light strip at the back edge of the desk and buy a Logitech MX Master 2S as my daily. The G703 is really good for games but the battery only lasts 2 days.

As someone who needs things just so I’m now a bit conflicted as I know it now looks great but I also now know there’s a random hole in that pristine desktop whether I can see it or not. :D:o

I do plan to sand it a little and tidy it up, but honestly you have to go out of your way to see the hole.

Next on my list is to refit my LED light strip at the back edge of the desk and buy a Logitech MX Master 2S as my daily. The G703 is really good for games but the battery only lasts 2 days.

I do plan to sand it a little and tidy it up, but honestly you have to go out of your way to see the hole.

Just get a G603. Same form factor as you G703 but the batteries last forever - unless you're too anal about the weight of AA.

Also, better find a mousepad soon. Otherwise the mouse will start to wear the surface of your desk.

Turn off the RGB lighting and it will last a lot longer.

qcVdomF.jpg

Some things:

1.) How have you not killed your desk surface using a mouse with no mat?
2.) Next upgrade should be that chair
3.) Nice hairdryer.

1. Ha, must be a good quality desk. I haven't had a mouse mat since the 90s.
2. It's a lot comfier than it looks. Plus I like the look of it. Usually has a cushion for long stints.
3. The easter egg. Well done.

Yeah... I spotted that too. @kona786 do you dry your hair at your desk?

It's for the wind in the hair effect in games. :D

Back
Top Bottom