Pico 4 out soon?

Noticed that System Active are now saying that new orders for Pico 4 will be charged on the 17th. So they must have gone through their first batch of units, I paid for mine yesterday.
Paid for mine as soon as i got the email yesterday so i'm expecting delivery on wednesday.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We were hoping to start shipping the Pico 4 tomorrow. Unfortunately, we have been informed by Pico that the headsets won’t be available in the UK for shipping until the 18th October 2022.

We are very sorry about this.

We were hoping to start shipping the Pico 4 tomorrow. Unfortunately, we have been informed by Pico that the headsets won’t be available in the UK for shipping until the 18th October 2022.

We are very sorry about this.

Kind Regards

The Pico Team @SystemActive

Yep, asked about shipping and was told the same.

So are they actually saying they have the units but Pico have told them they can't ship them until the 18th??

Because if not, and they just don't have the units to ship, then why did they take payment on the second if they didn't even have the units to send in the first place?

So are they actually saying they have the units but Pico have told them they can't ship them until the 18th??

Because if not, and they just don't have the units to ship, then why did they take payment on the second if they didn't even have the units to send in the first place?
Yeah they have taken payment today gone from my account and delivery is is over 2 weeks away..good mind to cancel.

If I recall, it was the same with the reverb g2, I ended up getting one direct from hp at the time, because SA were selling stock they didn't actually have,
I not sure but I think they just take the orders and the stock may ship from other places,
No idea

Rumours are Amazon are stocking, but only rumours so far. If Amazon do sell them, I'll switch my order and keep ordering/returning till I get a pixel perfect one.

Already ordered a splitter :)

Down the accessories rabbit hole already.
50743288142_4132b2c759_o_d.gif

Is that system active site the best place to get this and does the memory difference really matter in general everyday play?

We're not sure at the minute. It looks like it, but we don't know if Amazon will start selling them.

128gb is fine for me, I guess it depends how many of the pico store games you want. They average between 5-10gb each.

You don't need any storage for PCVR games, and that's what most of what mine will be.

Last edited:
We're not sure at the minute. It looks like it, but we don't know if Amazon will start selling them.

128gb is fine for me, I guess it depends how many of the pico store games you want. They average between 5-10gb each.

You don't need any storage for PCVR games, and that's what most of what mine will be.
Im interested in stuff other than games, like VR tourism among others. Not sure whether the pico is a good choice or the meta headset would be better. VR is not all about games for me.

Paid for mine as soon as i got the email yesterday so i'm expecting delivery on wednesday.
I'm so angry at Systemactive taking the payment then announcing that there will be no delivery for 2 weeks...xrshop is saying 15-20 days so they must have known 5th Oct was not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom