Pico 4 out soon?

I'm so angry at Systemactive taking the payment then announcing that there will be no delivery for 2 weeks...xrshop is saying 15-20 days so they must have known 5th Oct was not going to happen.

Two weeks is nothing.... folks waited 18 months to get a GPU after paying for them.
50743172871_081c5c38ae_o_d.gif

Last edited:
I wanted to make sure I can use headphones straight a way
Rather than buying a usb c headphones and unplugging them all the time, I may as well use my quest 2 headphones so I bought the splitter so it's less money this way, Also want to be able to charge it at the same time

Yeah, we've all been down the the accessories route with the Q2. Headstraps, facial interfaces,, headpads, headphones, battery packs and lens inserts.

I asked System Active to clarify, they're blaming Pico:

"The stock has landed in the UK but Pico have told all of us sellers that we can’t ship any UK units until the 18th. This is the same for companies like Amazon, Very and others. We are still getting clarity as to why this decision was made so late last night."

well ive just seen the pico 4 is available for pre-order on amazon and i'm soooo close to caving in and buying 1 because amazon are so good with returns :D
30 days to play around with one, to see if it's a worthwhile upgrade to my quest 2.

Last edited:
Are these the same kind of setup as Quest 2? Just higher specs?

As in, unlike the Vive where you need to fix things to walls and run on a PC.

I take it from the comments he used the USBC cable for power to stop the battery running down. Wonder how long it would have lasted without.

Last edited:
The cable is for power only and he's using virtual desktop to stream to the headset. Basically better than the Q2 via VD but not as good as PN3 or HPG2 when wired.

Last edited:
From what I understand the only way to connect it to the PC atm is wireless through virtual desktop, some people said they will release a wireless dongle next year that lets you connect without VD, but I don't know anything for sure.

Back
Top Bottom