Playstation Plus

I have to admit, I got AC3 on the Vita with high expectations and have failed to get very far with it as it just doesn't feel the same at all, AC2 seems to have been the high point.

Decided to start on Mafia II last night, quite liking it so far. Vehicles handle quite nicely; it's no GTA but leagues ahead of Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row in that respect. Visuals are nice, and noticed some great little touches too when walking along the streets, people talking to you, going into doors, windows closing etc. The aiming controls are a bit funny but I think they just take some getting used to.

Started ac3 last night, 100%'ed ac2 and dabbled a bit in brotherhood

I just really dislike desmond as a character and why does he look different in each game, its like his face changes to match the main character of that game

Either way i heard it can be buggy and also takes a while to get going but ill give it a good chance as the story seems decent, not expecting to be blown away ir anything but if the gameplay works well ill stick with it til gta5

Started ac3 last night, 100%'ed ac2 and dabbled a bit in brotherhood

I just really dislike desmond as a character and why does he look different in each game, its like his face changes to match the main character of that game

Either way i heard it can be buggy and also takes a while to get going but ill give it a good chance as the story seems decent, not expecting to be blown away ir anything but if the gameplay works well ill stick with it til gta5

To me it didn't live up to AC2 or Brotherhood, but I really liked the atmosphere in the game and the naval battles were a nice addition (the story's not too bad either).

Yeah his face seems to be forever changing. I wonder if they keep trying to make his face look more like what it did in concept and it just never quite makes it there.

As much as I'm looking forward to GTA V, Kingdom Hearts 1.5HD comes out only days before it so I'll probably be playing that again for quite a while :(

Well, while we're all enjoying our games next month, spare a thought for Xbox Live users who will be playing Arcade title Magic: 2013 and 2006's Rainbow Six: Vegas, which is available in a far more useful coffee coaster format for 74p on Amazon.

Dire.

Well, while we're all enjoying our games next month, spare a thought for Xbox Live users who will be playing Arcade title Magic: 2013 and 2006's Rainbow Six: Vegas, which is available in a far more useful coffee coaster format for 74p on Amazon.

Dire.
:D

o man that is poor. Why I will be supporting Playstation on launch. The words value customer comes to mind :cool:

Also cant wait for Killzone :D

When I have added games to my download list on the website it installs them when my ps3 does its checks.

I have it scheduled for about 4-6am or something like that.

Something I notice is that the games are not always fully downloaded the next day when I check.

should the console stay on to complete the download or does it go off anyway according to what time I have set for maintenance?

cheers

Mine does the same, but i think the PS3 will only stay on upto the end of the timeslot you set it. so once it gets to the end of its time slot ie 6am it will switch off.

Me too, I must be one of the only people who actually loves the Desmond story line. It's really that which keeps me playing through all of the games. I must be crazy. :p

I think it is absolute nonsense, and is being strung out far too much! It was painful to watch in AC3...and it showed such potential in AC2

Do Revelations/AC3 have ridiculous online trophies like Brotherhood? I gave up trying to get those, and didn't want to move on to the next if I'm going to be leaving them unfinished. That said, free AC3 has made me consider going back to do it.

So we all know about the 90 extra days free if we pay for a 365 day Playstation plus pass. Just wondering if I was to pay for 2 years would I get 180 days free? :D

Also do I have to buy it through PSN to get the extra days or can I buy a card from Amazon and get the extra days?

Back
Top Bottom