Playstation Plus

yes you can stock pile, it was also mentioned:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013...-assassins-creed-iii-jak-daxter-trilogy-more/

If you are not currently a Plus member, visit our PlayStation Plus site to find out more about the service. Here you’ll learn all you need to know about a one year subscription to the Instant Game Collection all for a one-off payment of just £39.99 / €49.99. Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store. *Please note offer applies for purchases via the PlayStation Store only. Existing users are able to stack their membership.

:)

Seen the American content for this month:

Galaga Legions DX (PSN)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP)
ICO HD (PS3)
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection (PS3)
Rayman Origins (Vita)

Dire in comparison, I can't believe SCEE are this much ahead of SCEA

Seen the American content for this month:

Galaga Legions DX (PSN)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP)
ICO HD (PS3)
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection (PS3)
Rayman Origins (Vita)

Dire in comparison, I can't believe SCEE are this much ahead of SCEA

Noob question. And nope I've not read the previous posts sorry. I have a PS3, and just bought my kid a Vita. We have a PS4 arriving in Nov. I also do have a PSP tucked away in a drawer somewhere that has not seen the light of day in over 3yrs.

If i get PS Plus, under my profile, will i be able to pay one subscription and get these free games for each system?

1 account for 2 devices.

Not sure that's correct.

I've had the ability to most definitely download and install the games on TWO of my PS3's, and use the Vita at the same time. I actually have 4 ps3's in my household, since they're great bluray players and netflix devices. But the other two default to different user profiles. Though my regular profile is on them, but i'd have to manually logout the kids profiles and log my profile in.

Anyway, it's allowed me to install the games on two of those PS3's. I may try the other two PS3's later, since i don't like the kids jumping around in front of me in the front room, while they're playing their games. And they're the ones who'll make the most out of the free games now that I'm on PS +.

One thing I will say is that you can't have two ps3's running the same profile at the same time. But that's never been the case, PS+ or not. Also you can't use the Playstation offline feature of downloading patches and cloud saves, without deactivating one or the other. That is one console specific. But as long as you're happy to keep that feature switched off, you're good to go, or so it seems. Admittedly, I've not dug out my PSP yet, to test on the handhelds. But for the PS3's, it allows for more than one.

Noob question. And nope I've not read the previous posts sorry. I have a PS3, and just bought my kid a Vita. We have a PS4 arriving in Nov. I also do have a PSP tucked away in a drawer somewhere that has not seen the light of day in over 3yrs.

If i get PS Plus, under my profile, will i be able to pay one subscription and get these free games for each system?

Yep one account for a PS3,PS4 and a vita.

Not sure that's correct.

I've had the ability to most definitely download and install the games on TWO of my PS3's, and use the Vita at the same time. I actually have 4 ps3's in my household, since they're great bluray players and netflix devices. But the other two default to different user profiles. Though my regular profile is on them, but i'd have to manually logout the kids profiles and log my profile in.

Anyway, it's allowed me to install the games on two of those PS3's. I may try the other two PS3's later, since i don't like the kids jumping around in front of me in the front room, while they're playing their games. And they're the ones who'll make the most out of the free games now that I'm on PS +.

One thing I will say is that you can't have two ps3's running the same profile at the same time. But that's never been the case, PS+ or not. Also you can't use the Playstation offline feature of downloading patches and cloud saves, without deactivating one or the other. That is one console specific. But as long as you're happy to keep that feature switched off, you're good to go, or so it seems. Admittedly, I've not dug out my PSP yet, to test on the handhelds. But for the PS3's, it allows for more than one.

I tried installing a game using my PS + enabled profile on a 3rd PS3, and it didn't allow me to do so, saying it was already being used on two other PS3's. So the limit is most definitely 2.

I wonder if it'll allow me to also run 2 Vita's? I'm thinking about buying my own, one for me and one for the kids, seeing that I do a lot of travelling on planes. Has anyone got two vita's and a plus sub ?

Back
Top Bottom