Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Can't wait to see just how the total number of votes add up. It really would be a different outcome if we got rid of this annoying FPTP system.

Soldato
Corbyn will roll over and beg for scraps.

Please, quantify that.

Like him or loathe him, Corbyn hasn't turned once. He's carried on regardless of attempted coups, a leadership challenge, and repeated trashings by the press. There's plenty of points he could legitimately be criticised on. Rolling over isn't one of them.

Theresa "Bend me, shape me, anyway you want me" May on the other hand? A vocal remain campaigner who did a 180° U-turn following the Brexit vote in order to secure the top job. She's then flip-flopped her way through the first year in office, has done her utmost to throw an election that she called, and is already talking about her failure to negotiate a good deal with the EU. Setting expectations low early, I guess.

Soldato
Question about Labour's abolition of tuition fees. I get that and it would lovely that everyone gets that and a pony. But leaving aside feasibility in general, he's not talking about universal access is he? People still have to compete for the same number of places, right? Because if he's talking about everyone getting to go it would be catastrophic.

Soldato
Please, quantify that.

Like him or loathe him, Corbyn hasn't turned once. He's carried on regardless of attempted coups, a leadership challenge, and repeated trashings by the press. There's plenty of points he could legitimately be criticised on. Rolling over isn't one of them.

Theresa "Bend me, shape me, anyway you want me" May on the other hand? A vocal remain campaigner who did a 180° U-turn following the Brexit vote in order to secure the top job. She's then flip-flopped her way through the first year in office, has done her utmost to throw an election that she called, and is already talking about her failure to negotiate a good deal with the EU. Setting expectations low early, I guess.

Good post. I also think Corbyn starts from a stronger position given it's not his party that got us into this mess and he's not spent ~10 months antagonising the rest of the EU. I do trust him to agree a mutually beneficial deal (like an actual grown up would).

Caporegime
It's just a joke, Nuttall just said something which is pretty scary, it's been said i don't know how many times, a house needs to be built every 7 mins, a city the size of Hull. It's just not feasible, why do people ignore this...it's bizarre.

Because we currently already build one new house every three minutes? What was his point? That we should slow down? Even that figure of every three minutes is nothing like we used to. I think it used to be one new house every minute.

Soldato
Better the 'friend of trump' than the 'friend of multiple vile terrorist organisations'...

The fact there is even a debate about the extent of Corbyn connections to the ira, Hamas etc is ample proof he is not fit to govern this country.

That line of accusation is nearly as bad as the smears Barack Obama faced when he was vying for presidency, the fact his middle name is Hussein meant in some peoples deluded minds he had links with terrorism. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Question about Labour's abolition of tuition fees. I get that and it would lovely that everyone gets that and a pony. But leaving aside feasibility in general, he's not talking about universal access is he? People still have to compete for the same number of places, right? Because if he's talking about everyone getting to go it would be catastrophic.

Personally, I think it's a mistake. They should be removing fees from courses based on the projected need for graduates in that subject.

Soldato
Please, quantify that.

Theresa "Bend me, shape me, anyway you want me" May on the other hand? A vocal remain campaigner who did a 180° U-turn following the Brexit vote in order to secure the top job. She's then flip-flopped her way through the first year in office, has done her utmost to throw the election, and is already talking about her failure to negotiate a good deal with the EU. Setting expectations low early, I guess.

Corbyn hasn't had to DO anything yet - a couple of weeks ago he was a joke and the leaked Labour manifesto was considered such a joke it must be fake. He is effectively paying people to like him with wild election promises that he knows he will never have to deliver. He rolled over on not condemning his terrorist friends as soon as the polls started changing and I'm fairly sure agreed to coughing up the £100bn to the EU again because he knows he won't be negotiating brexit. The whole Labour campaign is a fraud.

Caporegime
Can't wait to see just how the total number of votes add up. It really would be a different outcome if we got rid of this annoying FPTP system.

Yep, my vote may as well go in the bin in my area. Know a lot of people voting labour simply because they are only real opposition. Not great

Soldato
That line of accusation is nearly as bad as the smears Barack Obama faced when he was vying for presidency, the fact his middle name is Hussein meant in some peoples deluded minds he had links with terrorism. :rolleyes:

Lolwhut?

As mentioned before in this thread Corbyn laying a wreath on memorial Sunday would be an absolute abomination.

Soldato
DBLkM66XsAE4PmL.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom