Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
I've accepted that we are leavin the EU..... So I have never understood why Brexiters are voting for tories. Mrs May.... aswell as Amber... keep making the point of how important Brexit negotiations are to get a good deal. I don't see there being much of a good deal... and why does any Brexiter want a good deal. All I would expect from Brexit negotiations would be leaving terms... but it seems like Theresa wants more. If I voted leave I would be wondering want extra Theresa wants. But she hasnt and wont detail it.

And I would beg the question...If Theresa and Amber really see Brexit negotiations as this severely importance, then one would think that we shouldn't be leaving. Like I said, I have accepted we are leaving.. but May seems to be pulling the wool over a lot of people.

Soldato
Every time I've looked at the vote here today, the Cons share has gone down. Polls mean nothing, but really, if that's echoed out in the real world the Cons must be bricking it just now.
Maybe they wanted to lose all along.

Soldato
Every time I've looked at the vote here today, the Cons share has gone down. Polls mean nothing, but really, if that's echoed out in the real world the Cons must be bricking it just now.

It's still only a third of the original poll and Corbyn supporters and clearly much more invested in this thread.

Soldato

Maybe they know Brexit is an impossible hand, so want to pass the buck. Worked for Cameron.

Soldato
Corbyn hasn't had to DO anything yet - a couple of weeks ago he was a joke and the leaked Labour manifesto was considered such a joke it must be fake. He is effectively paying people to like him with wild election promises that he knows he will never have to deliver. He rolled over on not condemning his terrorist friends as soon as the polls started changing and I'm fairly sure agreed to coughing up the £100bn to the EU again because he knows he won't be negotiating brexit. The whole Labour campaign is a fraud.

I don't really disagree. The Labour manifesto is excessive, in many areas unnecessarily so.

I'm simply questioning this idea that May is strong, markedly stronger than Corbyn, and more likely to get a good deal. I don't believe it. I'm not sure why anyone does. She's openly talking about failure before talks have even begun.

Maybe it has nothing to do with strength and she's actively pursuing a "No Deal" scenario? If that's the case, fine. But at least come out and say it.

Soldato
Why was Farron on there? I thought this debate was for the flunkies? Did Sturgeon do well? Lol

I guess because he's able to answer questions on the fly without the need for mumbled awkward clichés and soundbites. Sturgeon is a waste of space just like May is, no one cares if she was there or not.

Soldato
Never really liked Corbyn, but in recent months....the more he handles the salty media and backlash (and how he does it) the more I think he could be a breath of fresh air.

He doesn't care what people think of him.

I also think he would have more chance of making headway in EU negotiations by actually being able to communicate with all the other lefties.

Permabanned
Tomorrows front page on the Mail. Its not like they have any Bias at all.

tumblr_oqu6vz_EH7w1u5f06vo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom