• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Poll: Will you be buying a 2080Ti/2080/2070?

Which card will you be buying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Yeah I’ve had pascal for a good while now and it’s always good to have some shiny shiny :p :D.

I’m hoping for a good chunk of performance being Ti to Ti.

20% I think you’re expecting too low. The 1080Ti is 471mm2 whereas the 2080Ti is 775mm2 :o

Put that with new Gddr6 and architecture I think it will be quite a bit faster. Just on die size alone it’s a pretty massive increase.
I hate it when I need to choose one out of some the things I would like to buy :(

2080ti
Note 9 + the new Samsung smart watch
OLED TV
gazebo to go over my hot tub
Chip to increase my car performance
Aftermarket Exhaust for my car
New bicycle to replace my stolen one
First World problems! Lol

Get a new bike.

Caporegime
I hate it when I need to choose one out of some the things I would like to buy :(

2080ti
OLED TV
I have the new Samsung smartwatch ordered. September 9th it should be here. Looks sweet and does my Kayaking as a fitness thing, which is cool :)

Caporegime
OP

2080ti
OLED TV

Which one will you get the most use from?

Easy

Soldato
The Xbox one x supports keyboard and mouse along with freesync.

Not sure about mouse / keyboard for games?

The Freesync / HDR is amazing though. You need a monitor / TV that supports it. Games look great at 4K (Upscaled or not) and run nice n smooth. No need to tinker with settings.

Looks like I will be only using PC for VR now. Will just get used GPU's till sanity returns to new GPU pricing.

I'm after a good Xbox One X deal now :)

Lol do it, get a decent monitor to go with it and your set.

Caporegime
OP
That's what YOLO means to me. I thought about the price and said to myself "Oh well, you only live once" and ordered. I don't and won't argue with people moaning about the price in fairness. Crazy money really.

But I very much doubt that gaming with it will cream a totally new experience...?

I spent 1k on a superwide monitor and it was life changing in terms of visuals and productivity....

30fps with tray macing don't cut it amigo :p

Back
Top Bottom