• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Poll: Will you be buying a 2080Ti/2080/2070?

Which card will you be buying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Updated the poll and made it so the votes are visible.

Voted 'Not Interested' in this poll. Actually mulling over selling my current desktop PC for a laptop and just playing the odd game on that. It does have the added benefit that I can save some space as well.

AMD driver issue causing artefacts.
Only artefacts I have had lately been when using a 1080Ti together with a g-sync monitor of all things ! :confused: But that has been discussed in another thread and card presently being checked out by the shop. The Vega 64 is working flawless right now, thank you very much ! :p

Not a chance in hell. I felt robbed paying £400 on a 1080 last year so fully intend on keeping that for at least another 2 years before i even consider upgrading my PC. There just arent the games out there to warrant it unfortunately.

Only artefacts I have had lately been when using a 1080Ti together with a g-sync monitor of all things ! :confused: But that has been discussed in another thread and card presently being checked out by the shop. The Vega 64 is working flawless right now, thank you very much ! :p
I was teasing... making out that a driver issue was the cause of you missing the votes.

*whoosh*

:p

People buying cards at these prices are why cards ARE these prices. People waiting for the next gen (7nm?) could well be paying a couple of grand. A line has definitely been crossed here.
The only way for sanity to return is for this range to flop badly.

Back
Top Bottom