Post your mobile phone desktop!

Soldato
I set up Flex but how did you get it like yours?

Can't find out how to remove the high/low and get the date next to the weather, it just shows up below the clock for me. I like it the way you set it up. :)

On a standard 5x4 grid layout on Nova, stretch the widget to 1.5x4. That way it should force the widget to go into that layout. You may need to fiddle around with the grid layout and widget size though as it does depend on the DPI of your screen.

Soldato
Got it, cheers. Wasn't using NOVA before as for some reason on the very edges of the last pages the wallpaper goes to hell. Very left has static noise and the right edge just repeats the BG. Very strange.

Soldato
Hey Orcvader I noticed that when I set the permanent google search bar on top it breaks the formatting of the widget and it won't set the way I want it no matter what - date below time then weather below that or nothing. Then, when I turn it off it goes back to the correct way.

Homepage looks a bit bland without the handy search there. :(

Soldato
Current theme. running Nova Launcher, with ruggy icon set and zooper widget (ruggy zooper pro), and hidden status bar.

2015-01-18205953_zps96fa26fb.png

2015-01-18210000_zps9511c577.png

Soldato
Breathed some new life into my Xperia T with CM12. Quite a change from the Sony 4.3 rom.

Keeping it nice and minimal for now, feels much smoother.

HaFxcj.jpg

CM12 with Nicholas' Dark Material theme, MIN icons and Nova launcher.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom