Post your mobile phone desktop!

Soldato
I'm liking the stock S8 look at the minute, simplicity and no faff and I haven't really seen any need yet to change to a launcher to change the icons or stick any widgets on. Probably because I'm a simpleton with just changing over from iOS. :)

0K4YEBy.png

*Swiping left on the lockscreen replaces the music controls with the clock, or vice versa.

Could I have a link to the wallpaper please? Looks great!

Associate
Which icon pack is that?

I hunted them down on the Internet and made a few or changed the colours of some of them so it's a bit of mix and match.

I made/modified some (not all) of the icons for my customised Quick Settings too but they need a bit more work to try and get a consistent look to them.

oG2FAgV.png

Last edited:
Associate
Idk what I'm doing

471669573.png

Latest on the OP5.

pEC0tPq.png

What are these icon packs and do you guys have links to the walls?

Thanks

Caporegime
I see that you are still copying my layout after all this time mrk...... ;) :D

My setup is still exactly the same as yours, even the same phone too :o

EDIT:

I tell a lie, my app drawer is different, I haven't bothered with folders as I only have a handful of apps.

Last edited:
Caporegime
This thread makes me want a new phone... Android 2.3 on a phone from 2011 just doesn't cut it anymore. :p

Especially not now it is completely broken. (Broken screen, SD reader, front camera, rear camera, and WiFi) :D

Man of Honour
Yeah that's a bit old, why have you been rocking that all this time?!

I see that you are still copying my layout after all this time mrk...... ;) :D

My setup is still exactly the same as yours, even the same phone too :o

EDIT:

I tell a lie, my app drawer is different, I haven't bothered with folders as I only have a handful of apps.

Hmm, copying is a form of flattery or something I heard once, so maybe it's fine :p

Soldato
Thought I would post since I got myself a new phone. Rocking the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. Using Nova launcher with the Viby theme. Clock is Timely and Weather is HD Widgets. Was using Apex launcher for many years until it's recent update made the phone look really weird, so I went to Nova. Forgot I had already purchased it!

And no, that's not the Marvel version of Captain Marvel, but rather DC's, which is called SHAZAM!

RJqC3pjDH7SveMGxxtH_Pk1KCG4qsQeJfgcTR2K3V1sehMcdVY1RuJCaLdcl3Rv8jvPBmF0OXDF_IZvy5Ht5bhzYPzkL8x9ziWFg7fuMsjlpHtPCnLN04nHLU30bglUWba2vwJ7pX3xwEGRx_VBreXqXUNpVNEedUAX_gaLIdEweyQYYbaVcz5bctmbz_yB_-LauDdk5fCyajc098PWhv5tRo05vOJ-S9xdXA_JKw1_PkYHk42KZNgJokFSOO_1WKWxbr9CPtvgWo2Q0chsfiA6tmoBtn6E2HEBpyF0Zedu0q4Jzl5udle1DX1K5rghvsQUJCk6y2wT7fAocth0ja7cPdjqOHXH-EQ85RCa8m8bZ8YVRXgg8TtuH53o-WcqyFonLpiNdcP7X9_YKOQura0vmjEUAeT0hcjI2Hah1AckFv5XObKtOLY6q4CZajX80_styNUlBT8dwXGbVR1XkEheBL_TOItjyp0IMCN2i2UET5bKZVr_DqRmd6WfwVbxzkV3qjdVc3CmxnRqmun6fCzGvXz5MHZddKZux4hDIdo_4JA8jUcTxSL4zpCDQrbBWheizUHY-vz8cbNw_0L3G8bIsqF9hIrebdAwW5DVn=w474-h947-no

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom