Post your mobile phone desktop!

Soldato
OnePlus 5t running Nova launcher and a custom icon pack.

Background was taken by me whilst paramotoring.

DyekkiBLT63rv6v1A

Last edited:
Soldato
Recently grabbed a Nokia 6.1 which has Pie on it but since I use Nova launcher and the same icon pack I bought when I had my SU6/marshmallow, it doesn't look any different. :p

7LUycj2.jpg

Man of Honour
It's still kicking strong. Battery life is not the 28 hours I used to get pre Oreo, but by the time Pie hits the S8 series, I'll be on the S10 I guess.

Things that are still great that have stopped me upgrading to a new phone for an extra 12 months:

1: Camera is still great, I do use pro mode though.
2: Performance is still good as far as Oreo is concerned. Really wish S8 had Pie beta though...

Really for me the biggest reason to upgrade given the rest of the specs and features are good on the S8+ is the new cameras on the S10 and with them the new night sight features by Samsung and the ultra wide lens etc. Can't wait to use those to good effect!

Soldato
It's still kicking strong. Battery life is not the 28 hours I used to get pre Oreo, but by the time Pie hits the S8 series, I'll be on the S10 I guess.

Things that are still great that have stopped me upgrading to a new phone for an extra 12 months:

1: Camera is still great, I do use pro mode though.
2: Performance is still good as far as Oreo is concerned. Really wish S8 had Pie beta though...

Really for me the biggest reason to upgrade given the rest of the specs and features are good on the S8+ is the new cameras on the S10 and with them the new night sight features by Samsung and the ultra wide lens etc. Can't wait to use those to good effect!

I just read about the night sight that they are looking to bring, exciting times!. The dual aperture on the S9+/Note 9 already makes for very good low light shots as it is!

Back
Top Bottom