Project Cars 2 is en route :D

Associate
Abso-blooming-lutely make sure to check in the projectcarsgame forum thread because he also gives recommended FFB setup links for different wheels too...the ones I use for my T500 make the game come alive properly...

A little googling to find the settings and a few tweaks and PCars is right up there with AC for FFB imo...

What wheel do you have?

Associate
Should be lots of Project Cars 2 stuff from today, SMS have opened the floodgates, vids and screenies no longer need to be approved by them...

Just checked and it looks like the Logitech Driving Force Pro.

Use DFGT settings they should work for your wheel.

This is the thread you want, BManic did loads of work with the physics guys on PCars1, if his settings don't work for you none will lol
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...s-possibly-working-universally-for-all-wheels

Don't worry about changing the settings on each car, just use the Jack Spade tweaker files...

There is also this post on RaceDepartment
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/project-cars-logitech-dfgt-settings.105431/page-5#post-2326390

Last edited:
Associate
15 laps at Oulton on 100% ability with 50% aggression...no ramming, no corner cutting, I started last and made quick progress forwards, but as I got nearer the front it got harder... (oo-er missus), in the first game I could make it to the front within 5 laps, it took me until lap12 to fight for the lead. It didn't feel stupidly hard or stupidly easy...well balanced.

Overall impression is they are much more aware of your presence and on sensible aggression they didn't defend stupidly hard, but they didn't always make it easy either. Definitely an improvement.

Associate
Lots of improvements...I'm loving it right now...I've not really bothered up to now but it's getting to an almost finished state and having got a Rift it would be rude not to :)

Permabanned
The Bathurst v8 video in the wet is pretty funny. In real life these cars back ends step out at every chance in the dry weather yet on that gameplay video the rear is planted in the wet and the guys braking later than they the real drivers do in the dry...

Still, it's a mainstream video game and not a proper sim so can't expect too much.

Associate
I don't know about that, I've just watched some rl wet Bathurst v8 races on YouTube to compare and they don't hang about on wet tyres...seems fairly similar to me..the PC2 video is light rain in drying conditions.

Back
Top Bottom