PS(PC)VR 2, anyone interested?

Got it, I have a cheapo extension cable so will give this a go tomorrow! But if it was interference, wouldn't it just be totally unresponsive, or lose connection? The fact that I can still move my fingers and press buttons perfectly fine is a little odd.

Re. the Asus dongle, I read the opposite which is why I bought the TP-Link which makes we wonder if the choice of dongle is actually a moot point!

I did some reading and apparently USB 3.0 has inherent interference issues with Bluetooth...? Is it worth investing in a USB 2.0 back panel header to try this? (Don't have any spare onboard 2.0 ports).
Also heard updating the latest tp-link software helps, been to busy to try it yet

Yeah I already did this before I started playing, so not sure if it helped or hindered!

Yeah tried it myself but says I already have latest firmware, I have a usb extension do I'm going to try moving it in different areas and see if that helps, I'm in the process of putting a new pc together so I'm hoping the bluetooth on the asus tuf motherboard will work

Back
Top Bottom