Quote me a Air Rifle

Soldato
I have an air and arms pro elite .177 at 12 ft lbs, bsa super ten .177 at 12 ft lbs and a FAC daystate x2 prestige .22 at 35ft lbs. A maximum of 30 yards with a .177 at 12ft of lbs and further with a 35ft lbs.I would not recomend a springer as its best to get at least two rounds in the rabbits head precharge Pneumatic all the way. ;)

Soldato
OP
^TANK^ said:
I have an air and arms pro elite .177 at 12 ft lbs, bsa super ten .177 at 12 ft lbs and a FAC daystate x2 prestige .22 at 35ft lbs. A maximum of 30 yards with a .177 at 12ft of lbs and further with a 35ft lbs.I would not recomend a springer as its best to get at least two rounds in the rabbits head precharge Pneumatic all the way. ;)

how much did those cost?

Soldato
I got mine from an independent seller, spent around £75 on it in total what with cleaning kits etc.

Make sure your using nice pointed pellets when shooting the likes of rabbits. I can recommend the .22 marksman pointed pellets which I use.

Marksman.jpg

Here's a pic of mine (it's around 11ft lbs I think) which can take pigeons/rabbits out at quite a range.

104_0437.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
lucasade1 said:
I got mine from an independent seller, spent around £75 on it in total what with cleaning kits etc.

Make sure you using nice pointed pellets when shooting the likes of rabbits. I can recommend the .22 marksman pointed pellets which I use.

Marksman.jpg

Here's a pic of mine (it's around 11ft lbs I think) which can take pigeons/rabbits out at quite a range.

104_0437.jpg

where abouts?

Soldato
VeNT said:
need an air rifle to take care of some bunnys/magpies that are playing havoc with our garden (we're out in the middle of no-where), I've used air rifles before but not for a while and don't realy want to spend too much as I'm probably not going to use them much after getting rid of the magpies.

so guys, any ideas where to buy/how much to spend?

If you're serious about it, get yourself a Logun, guaranteed for life but will set you back over £800, my old man bought one a few months back and it's pure quality.

Back
Top Bottom