• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon FURY thread

Soldato
i dont think you can compare the original titan to tx release
unless i remembering bad the release dates between titan>780 was pretty long and then the ti after that?
kaap can tell us he bought them all :)

but i do think most people did know the TI was coming a lot sooner this time, was just a impatient tax

The time frame was very similar:

GeForce GTX Titan on February 19th 2013, and the GeForce GTX 780 on May 23rd 2013

GeForce GTX Titan X on March 17th 2015, and the GeForce GTX 980Ti on May 31st 2015

Only three weeks difference between releases. No real difference. :)

The 780Ti was a full fat GK110 chip and was even faster than the original titan. This was released to combat the 290X release near the end of 2013. Nvidia then released the Titan Black which was basically the full fat GK110 with 6gb of vram and compute after the 780Ti was released in Feb 2014.

Last edited:
Associate
Assuming no initial release 'gouging' I believe that £400 would be a good price for Fury - beats a 980 for both performance and price (and very possibly much better performance to come with drivers and (if it becomes possible) overclocking).

To be a bargain therefore £399.99 ? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom