• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Raptor Lake Leaks + Intel 4 developments

Would you know your batch number on that chip, was it from OCUK?

Still waiting on my MB the wait is annoying so a little speculating is all I have at the moment
It was from OCUK and it was X236F911

I'm still waiting on the Apex/Dark, which should be early next month so I have been told.

I'm still waiting on the Apex/Dark, which should be early next month so I have been told.
I’ll check mine, but it was x236 xxxx. Out at the moment, so will check later.
I pre ordered the Apex beginning of this month, but have been told it’s been delayed to end of this month now!

Last edited:

Just checked, Mine is also X236F911. We must have ordered at the same time. Will be interesting to see how the two compare.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I have an question. Is any sense to change from 12900K to 13900K I am on rtx 4090. I feel bootlenecked on 1440P and + using dlss in games like WD LEGION and CB 2077. Thx
Will be massive update to fps?

Hi guys. I have an question. Is any sense to change from 12900K to 13900K I am on rtx 4090. I feel bootlenecked on 1440P and + using dlss in games like WD LEGION and CB 2077. Thx
stock for stock will be roughly 3% improvement, but the 13900k will have stronger IMC allowing faster memory which may help cpu bottlenecked games.

How many times do we have to discuss this? I showed you a video with the 12900k getting 140-150 fps constantly in cyberpunk.

it defo is worth doing, use HWmonitor have that open and watch VID and core voltage, set LLC 4 and set DC LL to 0.98 and AC LL to say 0.3(these options are in the sub menu's 2 below digi vrm) then set voltage to adaptive, save and boot, run R23 and write down VID and core voltages, you are looking for these to near enough match each other. If not back to bios and most likely increase DC LL to 1.00 save and run again, keep increasing till they match. Once that is done keep decreasing AC LL((0.03 at a time 0.27, 0.24 etc) till it fails to run R23 then put it up a couple of notch's, mine runs AC LL at 0.14 and DC LL at 1.02 for reference. Power usage and temps will fall as it tunes the LLC chosen to your motherboard.
I also use cpuz as its sometimes quicker at reporting core voltage, so check that alongside VID in HWmonitor. Adaptive core voltage must be used!

Cheers, will give this a go next I have time to fiddle :)

Anyone seen any degradation on their 13900ks yet? Heard they are quite fragile past 253w.

Where have you heard this? Our group with about 35+ chips have routinely pumped 400w+ into their chips ranging for ES/QS/Retail and not a single hint of deg.

Please substantiate this type of stuff with actual data points. "I Heard" isn't a thing.

Where have you heard this? Our group with about 35+ chips have routinely pumped 400w+ into their chips ranging for ES/QS/Retail and not a single hint of deg.

Please substantiate this type of stuff with actual data points. "I Heard" isn't a thing.
Lots of talk about it in the last few days on the overclock.net forum 13th series owners thread.

You need to sell all your PC hardware, and move to a console. It's the only thing that will help you.
Stop looking at numbers, and just play some games.

He will ask the same question next week; it's always frame drops, frame stutters, latency or cpu bottlenecks. Too much time watching FrameChasers YouTube channel and not enough time gaming

Last edited:
Anyone knows if buying 13900k at OCUK is eligible for this promotion?
Its listed under SKUs:
I actually purchased from another retailer. But similar to OcUK, they are listed on the Intel promo site, however they don't have anything on their own site and didn't provide anything. I contacted the retailer who said they are part of the promotion but don't have any codes. They advised I should contact Intel. So I created an account on the Intel site and opened a support case. They said that the retailer should have codes, but after providing my proof of purchase and some screenshots, they added a three game bundle to my account (CoD MW2, Warhammer III, Bloodhunt).

Back
Top Bottom