RRS takes out Bikers in NYC!

Man of Honour
Sounds like a thread full of drivers who blame their lack of observational skill on the road on bikers who obviously dont come out of no where and therefore brand bikers bad

Just think what the RR driver must have done to upset that many bikers? Driving over 4-5 bikes would be a good place to start looking. RR driver is clearly a psycho who needed to be brought down a peg or two.

If a car driver drove over me or my own in the same way he did then id beleive he deserved anything the pack dished out

Oh dear...

Soldato
They surrounded him!!! - Watch the vid man, they took over him then decided to box him in - then be even stupider and try to brake test a 3 Ton vehicle - wtf did they expect???

What planet do you come from if you believe they did that for the fun of it?

Soldato
Seeing as you've just said it yourself, that you can't see what's going on, and the rest of us are assuming that the situation must have felt serious enough to warrant his actions, then I'm really not sure why you can't see everyone else's point of view.

And once again, having been on the receiving end of biker rage on more than one occasion, I'm going to continue to assume that most bikers are indeed idiots, as it's safer to assume that IMO. There is NEVER any need to form a group large enough to take over a three lane highway for hundreds of yards, I'd feel intimidated even if they had done nothing wrong.

He cant see other peoples points of view because hes a biker himself.

Caporegime
And from the OP it looks like he killed one of the bikers, so in my eyes he deserves everthing he got.

An NYPD spokesman told MailOnline the Lien was taken to hospital and treated for lacerations to his face and body.

He said there were no other injuries reported from the incident.

No one has been arrested and police are still investigating and examining the evidence, he said.

Soldato
Sounds like a thread full of drivers who blame their lack of observational skill on the road on bikers who obviously dont come out of no where and therefore brand bikers bad

Just think what the RR driver must have done to upset that many bikers? Driving over 4-5 bikes would be a good place to start looking. RR driver is clearly a psycho who needed to be brought down a peg or two.

If a car driver drove over me or my own in the same way he did then id beleive he deserved anything the pack dished out

Lol

Associate
If that had been me in the RR with my family, as soon as the guy put the window through he would have been on the ground with an acp through the throat/face.

The guy was remarkably restrained given he was well within his rights to stand his ground.

Soldato
Do you believe the bikers did it for fun?

Yes - mob mentality.
After all this is the country where we have the 'Hells Angels' - pfffft

Hells Angels
The Hells Angels Motorcycle Club is a worldwide one-percenter motorcycle club whose members typically ride Harley-Davidson motorcycles and is considered an organized crime syndicate by the U.S. Department of Justice

Associate
It isn't 100% clear from the video what has happened, I don't know whether the bikers have come across the RRS and surrounded it or whether the RRS has tried to work its' way through the group of bikers as perhaps they were going slower than he wanted to.

But I certainly wouldn't be keen on being in the middle of a large group of bikers weaving around and surrounding me, would probably have slowed down a bit to try and come out the back of the group. If they slowed down with me then it would be time to be concerned.

There is no point speculating about how this may have started or what everyone is trying to do in the video, we simply don't have all the facts.

The main point of discussion here is about him running over the bikes. If you are stuck in the middle of a large group of bikes, and have just hit one of them due to them slamming on the brakes in front of you, and you fear for you and your family's life then yes you are going to do whatever you need to do to protect both yourself and your wife and son.

You can't see what was happening when they surrounded the RRS, what were they saying to him? Did he try and work his way forward slowly before planting it through them?

Soldato
Do you believe the bikers did it for fun?

Do you really think the biker edited the video for nothing

Guessing the RangeRover just wouldn't be bullied out of the way and kept his space so the bikers seen an opportunity to act like *******s and try intimidate him.

It worked and the driver worried and skittled them out of the way.

Last edited:
Soldato
Do you really think the biker edited the video for nothing

Guessing the RangeRover just wouldn't be bullied out of the way and kept his space so the bikers seen an opportunity to act like *******s and try intimidate him.

It worked and the driver worried and skittled them out of the way.

In the clip there are other bikers with cams on their helmets, will be really interesting when they surface

Back
Top Bottom