RYZEN 3000 - THOSE STRUGGLING TO FIND, LOOK HERE!

Associate
I see some retailers can deliver a ready built system with a 3900x in it in 24 hours.
Meanwhile my pre ordered 3900x just got nocked back another 4 weeks.

Associate
Ok guys you have to stop this now, OcUK pay for your use of these forums.
stop what exactly? they may pay for these forums, but dont act like they arnt hosted for them to make money. which is entirely fair, however no one broke any rules. no competitor was discussed only stock levels, which isnt breaking any rules.
  • Posting links to direct competitors websites (i.e. other computer e-tailers)
  • Posting links to computer related products at general retailers (e.g. Amazon, Argos, Tesco etc)
  • Posting links to reviews that promote competitors
  • Quoting the names or contact details of competitors
  • Offering to provide the names or contact details of competitors
  • Hinting about product availability at competitors and their pricing
  • Using the forums to notify a member of intent or actual supply of names or contact details of competitors
  • Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in signatures
  • Listing competitors names, URL's or e-mail addresses in profile
  • Posting links to or the mentioning of auction sites
  • Disguising attempts to do any of the above

none of this was done.

OcUK Staff
OP
Yes 3900X landed today, should have being 70pc, but only 60pc arrived, the courier seems to have lost 10pc.....

So 60 orders going out today, as we have 150+ back orders no spare stock I am afraid!

Associate
Yes 3900X landed today, should have being 70pc, but only 60pc arrived, the courier seems to have lost 10pc.....

So 60 orders going out today, as we have 150+ back orders no spare stock I am afraid!
With my luck I'm expecting to be somewhere between 60 and 70 in the queue. I ordered on the 9th.

Back
Top Bottom