Samsung NC10

Soldato
well ive installed 7. its awesoem but if i could get the mouse pad to be the same as it was in xp, and if i could get the battery manager to work i would be happy

Associate
ive just got a samsung n110 and ive got a few questions, firstly i want to upgrade the memory to 2gb so what should i look for? and ive just installed champoinship manager 10 and im stuck on the bit where you pick the countrys as the screen isnt big enough to see the continue button at the bottom. how can i get past this?

Associate
ive just got a samsung n110 and ive got a few questions, firstly i want to upgrade the memory to 2gb so what should i look for? and ive just installed champoinship manager 10 and im stuck on the bit where you pick the countrys as the screen isnt big enough to see the continue button at the bottom. how can i get past this?

Change the screen res to 1024 x 768

Associate
just been trying to play CM 10 and to be honest it was rubbish, i wasnt expecting much considering the specs of the netbook but it was pants. it took me about 20 min just to get a game started and a season running and then i couldnt get it to progress. would upgrading it to 2gb ram make much difference? and any tips for getting it to run faster and longer too, also is the any tips for getting xp to run faster like mabe disabling some stuff i dont need?

Associate
Had this problem with my Nc10, turned out to be tape lead from the motherboard to the screen.

Ring Samsung up direct, had mine back within a week, been fine ever since, touches wood.

Associate
mine has started going pink'ish, I have read that its happening a lot but samsung will repair it. ive just had a pleasant chat with samsung, was funny as the guy was italian working in scotland where samsung office is.(said he couldnt understand a word the scots say!!!)

he said they will call within 2 days and have it collected and returned within 5days of collection.

lets hope it fixes the problem.

Associate
mine has started going pink'ish, I have read that its happening a lot but samsung will repair it. ive just had a pleasant chat with samsung, was funny as the guy was italian working in scotland where samsung office is.(said he couldnt understand a word the scots say!!!)

he said they will call within 2 days and have it collected and returned within 5days of collection.

lets hope it fixes the problem.

hmm living in scotland and having done so for most of my life i cant understand glaswegians so should i generalise and say i cant understand any scots?

any more than hearing a liverpudlian or person from the less pleasant parts of london and because i cant understand them declare i cant understand a word the english say?

i think not

Back
Top Bottom