Samsung Odyssey 49" OLED G9 G95SC

I checked the specs and no PiP or PbP so multi-view is my best bet. Yesterday when I tried it, there were loads of scan lines. Today was better but it's a bit intermittent. That was until I noticed the vertical line. On the phone to them now to get a replacement.

I've noticed flickering but I think that's because of vrr or 12 bit colour settings. When I've turned off both the issues there go away. For example browsing youtube I'll get random flickers with vrr on. Different issues to yours but shows the teething problems of the monitor.

I grabbed one at 1199 when i saw jedi was getting the code stacking working

But i don’t want it. I will cancel it, unless someone on here wants it at cost. Might even be able to reroute the delivery before the 11th July

I've noticed flickering but I think that's because of vrr or 12 bit colour settings. When I've turned off both the issues there go away. For example browsing youtube I'll get random flickers with vrr on. Different issues to yours but shows the teething problems of the monitor.
Annoyingly because I was trying to set it up for both my laptop and PC, I didn't even get a chance to play with the picture settings and calibrating it better. I was able to briefly try Cyberpunk.

Returning my original order, in possession of my tablet from part of one of my orders so I'll risk getting my order cancelled (ordered two for the price of the 1st one) and if I lose this game so be it, may go down to a 27" OLED in such a scenario :)

but hopefully I get the two and it'll be happy days.

I'm kind of thinking I've not had such a good deal as mine was £1399. But still it's still a couple of hundred off. Sent my Aw3423dwf back today and I'm really excited about this arriving next week. I hope it's worth it.
You should cancel your order and order at the reduced price, unless you're flowing with excess cash and the difference is negligible to you.

Alternatively receive that order and bag another one at discount and then return the original order.

Not seen a product launch so crazy in pricing fluctuation.

Last edited:
You should cancel your order and order at the reduced price, unless you're flowing with excess cash and the difference is negligible to you.

Alternatively receive that order and bag another one at discount and then return the original order.

Not seen a product launch so crazy in pricing fluctuation.
That's if they honour these prices, none of the discounted orders have been dispatched yet.

Back
Top Bottom