Samsung Odyssey 49" OLED G9 G95SC

So so broken...

image.png

Ignore those dates, the one I got delivered on launch date was giving me random dates until it was dispatched.
Did you get yours delivered on date you specified because it's my day off work and am hoping. Was for 13/7/23 but on site it now states delivery 27/10/21 lol. And I ain't got a time machine.

Actually just read the above. The people who got cancelled, did you have heavy discounts codes stacked?

Last edited:
I just rang them to ask. The guy i spoke to said theres nothing on the order to indicate its being cancelled.

I did ask if them delivering the tablet means they accepted the order, which he agreed they have, but i doubt thats binding..

I just rang them to ask. The guy i spoke to said theres nothing on the order to indicate its being cancelled.

I did ask if them delivering the tablet means they accepted the order, which he agreed they have, but i doubt thats binding..

Fair enough, in my opinion as it states the same order no as they've cancelled they should honour it.

They didn't make a separate order no for the tablet... so they should fulfil the order. We shall see what unfolds in the coming days, but I'll be pursuing that angle myself.

Edit: just seen someone share on other site that they don't need to fulfil all parts of the order :)

Last edited:
Yup, saw that too.

Well I don't think I want this thing enough to pay full price (or near full price)

I've returned mine today £1399.99 price I paid for it.

1199.99 if still available is a decent price for it, but I'm actually going to agree as it doesn't fit all use cases, great consumption monitor (via pc) not much else even the built in apps experience is poor.

Back
Top Bottom