Scottish Elections Result

Soldato
Woo Hoo, who says that hopes and wishes do not come true.

Landslide victory for the SNP and major inroads made into long held Labour seats in Glasgow. I am proud to say I was there and voted SNP as this may be a watershed in terms of Scottish politics.

Permabanned
OP
I don't disagree with most of your points biohazard (although I don't think it's all as clear cut as you like to believe from your snp propaganda :p)

:)

Part of what I have said tonight may mirror the SNP policy, and by all means it is pretty evident I help them, but I am not slavishly attached to SNP policy.

If I had, I would be professing Europe and the Euro for a starter..

but, I don't understand your belief that scotland would have less debt in the future as an independent state.

Not just the UK, all of us.

You seem to suggest it's because of swing majority politics but that will continue. Post-independence you would see labour and lib dems realign themselves according to the scottish electorate. The snp would also lose some support as people don't feel the need to vote them in as part of an independence agenda anymore. In short, I think you'd see a copy of our uk wide politics but not necessarily centred in the same place.

The SNP would melt away or transform, and I'd instantly become a Scot's Tory.

This has little to do with the position we are in now though with damaging swing majority governments that drag us in one direction, then the other, then back, and back again etc etc

Associate
It was the Yanks that stole our oil in the 70's. Then it was the English! It's a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy!!!

What garbage, who owns any land?

Your typical snp, no knowlege of anything, can't wait to move from this hovel.

Permabanned
OP
Reported. This forum isn't the place for hatred filled drivel like this, take it elsewhere and out of a family friendly forum like OCUK please.

I wouldn't bother, it clearly is.

Hate driven racism and xenophobia are acceptable; words like idiot or fool are not.

Go figure, and if you do please send me a postcard with the answer...

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Why is anyone talking about America? Surely Russia will be Scotland number 1 buddy, how annoyed would everyone be then!

Also to be fair, it is hard to be any kind of nation on earth without some sort of dealings with them, or interference more accurately.

I'm sure everyone would be our 'buddy' exactly because of the Russian Bear..

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Biohazard, I might not agree with your views (I'm a reactionary Tory at heart) but man... you have dedication to this thread and topic haha. Respect. I'm happy with the victory too, the less Labour the better.

:cool: Ahleckz deserves some credit too... our adoptive English son. :D

Hopefully next time we can get rid of even more..

Soldato
This whole thread is a complete waste of time. Scotland will not gain independence, just like Northern Ireland hasn't.

Now **** and play nicely like Wales does. An independent Scotland would be a massive waste of time and would benefit no one.

Permabanned
OP
This whole thread is a complete waste of time. Scotland will not gain independence, just like Northern Ireland hasn't.

Ireland did though, didn't it?

Forget about that one, or 1/4 of the earth that has sucessfully removed British rule?

Why show such narrow historic scope?

Now **** and play nicely like Wales does.

I think you'll find it very hard to shut anyone up with arguments like this.

An independent Scotland would be a massive waste of time and would benefit no one.

I am bowled over by your overwhelming evidence and tactful counter argument of course... :D

Back
Top Bottom