1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyrim remastered free for pc if you own skyrim already

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by SkeeterUK, 13 Jun 2016.

1. youdsy

Mobster

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2003/?

2. andrewohare

Wise Guy

Haha I did the same .. spent 1000 credits on a horse then got attacked and the horse buggered off never to be seen again :(

3. hornetstinger

Soldato

Skyrim horses are slow. They don't gallop. Oblivion had horses which gallop.

Hopefully someone will create a Star Wars Speeder mod for Skyrim ;-)

4. Kelt

Capodecina

Obvious scam. The horse is trained to return to the seller. You've been done like a kipper.

5. TNA

Capodecina

"Some may call this junk. Me, I call them treasures..."

OMG if I had a penny for every time I heard that line from shop keepers, I would be rich :o

They should make a mod to fix that :p

Yea, they are definitely too slow, but on the upside, the horses in Skyrim are bread with Alpine Ibex and can climb mountains as a result :p:D

6. Michaeljcox24

Wise Guy

Vanilla horses in Skyrim are like snails. Right from the day I owned the original, the mod 'convenient horses' was a must.

7. andrewohare

Wise Guy

yeah miss roach from Witcher 3 .. quick press on the thumb stick and he appears outta nowhere :)

8. Punt

Wise Guy

I played for a few hours then decided I couldn't be bothered to play it again.

9. FlamBango

Hitman

Not sure if the Stormcloak rebellion line is broken. I got to the step after the battle for Whiterun to clear a keep by breaking the stormcloaks out of jail first. I initially made the mistake of wiping out all the Legion in the fort before breaking the stormcloaks out and all they did was stand round in a group doing nothing.

So i reloaded, broke them out first and they promptly all got wasted by the legion soldiers so i had to kill everyone alone again and still no quest progression. Not sure what to do with it now.

I went back to whiterun to see if there were any quest markers there and it looks like the old Jarl who surrendered in the war was back on the throne as if nothing had happened!

I think that whole rebellion line is up the duff.

10. Blackjack Davy

Soldato

Its an area with several waterfalls that descend through the rocks, the river is fine, must be a glitch on the map.

That must be new horses were always suicidal they'd rush into a fight and die extremely rapidly as a result. They look like they're set to run away now. You could try Horse Whistle for the original Skyrim its a pretty simple mod should work ok in the new with any luck just a quest and a few scripts alternatively buy another horse at another stables the original should return to base

Its one of the things that bug me about horses you can forget where you've left them and never find them again...

Last edited: 2 Nov 2016
  11. Digital X

Sgarrista

Last edited: 3 Nov 2016
  12. Neil79

Caporegime

Just had my first crash :D

Was flaming a guy and he died, it crashed

13. Figo

Gangster

Well this weekend I have picked up the flu... So I've stopped out if the trenches and been slaying dragons instead. Forgot how much I loved this game!

14. Digital X

Sgarrista

I crashed to desktop after dieing to guards.. Another bout of enabling mods at a time to find out what..

15. Rusko187

Hitman

Any good deals on getting all DLC?

16. VincentHanna

Capodecina

Mine started crashing a lot after the Beta patch, turned out it was the Static Mesh Improvement Mod.

Disabled and everything is fine again.

17. Omaeka

Sgarrista

Starting to get CTDs whenever I fire an arrow, no mods that effect archery...

Glad to see they kept CTDs in as a feature...

Engine is a joke.

18. Figo

Gangster

Part of the charm :lol: good old Bethesda. For what it's worth, I've sunk a load of hours into it and not had a crash... Yet

19. Dirk Diggler

Capodecina

Any native ultrawide support yet?

20. Omaeka

Sgarrista

Uninstalled an immersive sound mod and the CTD has stopped. As nice as that is, you have to wonder what kind of flaws this engine has, if an audio file plays and causes some sort of error or conflict that makes the engine throw a complete wobbler, such a bad one that it exits the application to the desktop instantly without message or warning... Really had hoped Bethesda had done something more with the Spec edition but it's just prettier Skyrim, no more stable. Once the script extender comes out it will be a CTD simulator again. Uggghhh.