Waiting for the reviews first, then maybe wait for vega as well... full AMD system, never thought I'd see the day. 1800x I voted but if the reviews are great even for the lower end 1700 or even the R5s, I might get one of those instead. I will watercool both so it also depends on compatibility with EKWB stuff too. Waited so long so another month or two won't matter. My i7 3770k with a Rx480 will be repurposed as a dedicated iRacing setup... just got to find room for it.