• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: SO RYZEN: WHICH ONE DID YOU BUY OR ARE GONNA BUY?

Which Ryzen did you buy or are planning to buy?

Votes: 142 41.0%
  • 1700X

Votes: 92 26.6%
  • 1800X

Votes: 112 32.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'd like to say I'm planning to buy a Ryzen 5 of some sort.

But then I think money may be tight over the coming months and I'm still mostly happy with the performance of my Athlon X2 5200+ (stealth ninja edition) even in recent games.

So - erm... Zen+ one day maybe?

Associate
My 4930K is doing well but I dont care I want to support amd and even if Ryzen was 5-10% slower and i am getting the 1800X once initial rush is over planing an Easter build as i will have loads of time then.

Associate
1700x with the ASUS hero mobo, really look forward to it! I'm ebaying for RAM because it's so freaking expensive :( Wish me luck! I'll need it!

Associate
Gibbo, when is Ryzen going to be added to the PC Systems?

Also, can we get some more options to the Workstation builds. I'd like to add a decent motherboard and graphics card, and it's not easy to explain to my accountant, why my new business Workstation PC invoice has "Ulitmate Gaming, Extreme Overclocked, Uber PC" on it ;)

Soldato
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon AMD X370 (Socket AM4) DDR4 ATX Motherboard @ £169.99 inc VAT

Socket AM4, Ryzen 7 "Zen" Support, 4x DDR4 DIMM, 3x PCIE x16, 2x PCIE x1, 6x SATA 6Gb/s, 2x M.2 PCIE, 8x USB 3.0, 6x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.1 TypeA, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, 3-Way Crossfire, 2-Way SLI

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
This is the one I've gone for. Seems to have the best balance of features that I want and looks quite nice. I had an MSI Z97 board and had no complaints, so hopefully this will be similarly good. Just need to decide on a CPU now...

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo, when is Ryzen going to be added to the PC Systems?

Also, can we get some more options to the Workstation builds. I'd like to add a decent motherboard and graphics card, and it's not easy to explain to my accountant, why my new business Workstation PC invoice has "Ulitmate Gaming, Extreme Overclocked, Uber PC" on it ;)

Haha, we already have PC's for Ryzen and I shall show your comment to my system guy about system naming. ;)

Back
Top Bottom