So the old man just walked in on me.. (clean post)

unledc.png

This is glorious.

9 out of 10!

This thread is still delivering! I am happy! ha.

Ive been caught with a girl more times than i care to count!
When i used to live at home my mum was pretty cool, if i was getting laid she would usually have a beer and sarnie waiting for me! =D
She did learn to knock though, i had a girl on the floor near the door and ya know just smashing her pasty and had just hit vinegar face stage so no turning back, then the door opens just as i hit launch in shock i pulled out and fair to say i managed to injure the poor girls eye and the mothers feet........
Mother turned around and left not saying a word and when we finally cleaned up and came down she was more concerned on making sure the girls pink eye was okay! I was in stitches but the poor lass never did call!

Still though, a bloody towel on your chest!! Classic!!

LMFAOOOO! :D

Thread delivers. Is hilarious. How did I not notice this earlier.
OP has been suspended :o

[FnG]magnolia;20086444 said:
Can one of our more artistic members do some clever photshoppery business to show us, the stunned public, what a towel 'situation' looks like. Keep it clean (or non-lockable anyway) and there might even be marks awarded!

Prob looked something like this :)

XqmJO.jpg

Just read the whole thread. Priceless. :D

In the spirit of the thread, I've walked in on my parents years ago when I was young. Bit naive then so thought it was some sort of meditation (why are the clothes off? :confused:). Needless to say they were quite shocked and it was never mentioned since.

Been a lot of close calls over the years from various girlfriends/room mates etc.

The best one was I was in bed with an ex, we thought the house was empty so we were going for it in style as you do, things banging, farm yard noises... then suddenly the door swings open!

It was an estate agent and her dad showing him around for a valuation...
:eek:

Wait until the day her mother walks in, that'll teach you to er, think on your feet :D

Edit: Just read a few pages back....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Well at least nobody has come out with the old wives tale of "My mate went for a fap and decided to lie on his bed with his headphones on and close his eyes. Anyway, a few minutes later he opened his eyes and his Mum had been in and left a cup of tea & toast on the side".

Back
Top Bottom