So the old man just walked in on me.. (clean post)

oooohhh this is getting good.

popcorn.gif

Well at least nobody has come out with the old wives tale of "My mate went for a fap and decided to lie on his bed with his headphones on and close his eyes. Anyway, a few minutes later he opened his eyes and his Mum had been in and left a cup of tea & toast on the side".

think now it's changed to "dad left me some fresh towels on the side"

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-bogglingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

Seems they missed one use off from the list.

why does no one put a coat on the floor behind the door at least that way they walk into a door that sort of opens but gets stuck quickly giving you the needed time to pertend you were cleaning your room :D

Edit: any clothes can be used and links in with the I was tidying my room lie lol

This plan will fail if you have folding doors or a massive gap under the door frame.

Back
Top Bottom