SPL Season 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well I guess we can post here that Dundee Utd are in need of a new manager :p

Who's in the running? Will this have a negative impact on their season? Or will they continue as they are just with a new manager?

Man of Honour
I'd expect it to have a negative effect overall on the Arabs, there may be a slight jump in performance as the new man comes in but I rate Levein pretty highly so I reckon they'll slip back after that. Don't know who's in the running yet but Maurice Malpas might be an outside bet. Hopefully this will be a good thing for Scotland though, Levein is a good coach and does well with limited resources which should bode well.

Didn't comment at the time but rather surprised by Hearts recent win, still if we could string together a few decent performances I'd be happier than just upping our game against the Old Firm.

Soldato
Well, Celtic move back to within a point of Ragers with a win over Hamilton Accies so let's see what tomorrow brings and if the Hibees can prove that they are capable of wiinning this year by beating Ragers it certainly sets up a very interesting game on the 3rd.

Here's to a very happy Hogmanay my fellow bhoys.

Associate
Would appear Hibs weren't capable and Rangers look to be a on a great run and back to four points clear. Looking to make it seven points agaisnt a Celtic team with one of the worst back 4 in the SPL.

Fail Fail :).

Soldato
Rangers strikers on form at the moment with a convincing win against a poor Hibs side today, even Miller starting to score regularly. Goal difference is now 10 between the OF and could come into play towards the end of the season so Celtic will need to get a couple of big wins soon.

Associate
Well, Celtic move back to within a point of Ragers with a win over Hamilton Accies so let's see what tomorrow brings and if the Hibees can prove that they are capable of wiinning this year by beating Ragers it certainly sets up a very interesting game on the 3rd.

Here's to a very happy Hogmanay my fellow bhoys.

Top quality predictions from septic peg once again. :D

Associate
Would appear Hibs weren't capable and Rangers look to be a on a great run and back to four points clear. Looking to make it seven points agaisnt a Celtic team with one of the worst back 4 in the SPL.

Fail Fail :).

Rangers current form is quite remarkable. Kenny Miller is in amazing form, Boyd actually begins to look mobile for the first time in his career and Nacho Novo is playing out his skin.

Something has changed since the Aberdeen game. Wish i was a fly on the wall after that match.

Beasley and Davis also forming a nice understanding.

For the first time in many months i`m actually enjoying watching us play.

Associate
Same.!

Lets just hope this run continues over the next 2 games :rolleyes:
Think celtic with splash out this jan window? or do they think they have what it takes like last jan :p

Tbh i couldn`t really give a toss what C*ltic do.

They`ve splashed out on utter dross over the last 2 transfer windows, what makes you think it`ll be anything other than some far eastern nonety to appease their fans.? :)

You know the ones, they get wheeled out at every OF match whether they`re playing well or not so they can try and flog some "taps" in the far east. :D

Soldato
Both OF sides haven't been too successful over the transfer windows recently so I don't think either side can gloat over funds or the results. Since the game is at Parkhead on the 3rd I think Celtic have got to be the favourites even with their dodgy defence and Rangers' strikers on form.

Well whatever the result on the 3rd or the rest of the season I hope everyone has a Happy New Year. :)

(as long as Thistle win) ;) :D

Soldato
Well Aberdeen's game was postponed at the weekend which I think is a good thing, we are playing dreadful at the moment :(

Can see us finishing in the bottom 6 this season! Can't even afford 20k to buy some Motherwell reject, times are very very bad indeed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom