Spring meet 5th April 2014

Soldato
Found out my bike gives me bum-ache.

Got sent to Tesco to pick up a few bits on Saturday, weather was pretty good so i went to a Tesco 20+ miles away and ended up on a nice 50~ mile ride.

My legs and arms were fine, but i had bum-ache. Hopefully i will get used to it by spring :p

Soldato
OP
I guess there won't be any harm in sorting out a route now.

I will look at decent routes. I will avoid motorways on the way out to Brighton, up to your self's on the return trip.

Man of Honour
I'll likely be available, but would it be suitable for someone with barely any experience?

Did my DAS a couple weeks ago and have only taken the bike out a couple of times in this weather, which is only really set to get worse.

Soldato
OP
I'll likely be available, but would it be suitable for someone with barely any experience?

Did my DAS a couple weeks ago and have only taken the bike out a couple of times in this weather, which is only really set to get worse.

Absolutely mate, last time it was a casual relaxed pace, no willy waving or fart arsing around. It was a gentle ride to the destination which 4T5 sorted, then those who wanted went on an insane ride (I went a little crazy and maybe pushed it a little... Dare I say the fastest? :p) whilst the others sat and had a drink.

4T5 was on a 125cc!!! As you can see from the OP, there is a large variant of bikes, all shapes and sizes, some built for speed, some built for comfort.

Soldato

I've been off for a few years, only just come back to it. So long as ok with the distance, then don't worry, come along :)

Soldato
OP
I will have the misses on the back, and probably be using the GPS, although it's a VERY easy route considering the towns we are going through/past are main ones and will be signposted way in advance.

I'm on a big sports tourer bike, and like I said, the misses will probably be on the back so won't be chucking it around by any stretch.

Associate
Don't worry Rossi~, the Ninjas only 600 as well, so you were already ahead of me :)

Route looks good to me. Tis my first group ride out, am looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom