Staples's 'Kashmir' Managers Chair

Soldato
Anyone realise this has been discontinued now by the looks of things? I've had mine a few months and only just worked out what the turny thing does on the bottom :rolleyes:

Ohhh the thing that changes the tension of the lean? I have just this moment realised the chair had this feature too. I've had it for a year and a half now!

Soldato
Got one of these today, unfortunately I am going to have to send it back if I cannot find a way of making it stay reclined properly..... I have it on lowest resistance on the tilt but when I tilt it back... If I am sitting anywhere other than completely at the back of the chair, the chair reclines back to upright because the post is too far back and my weight is on the wrong side of the chair.... I thought of wedging something in the mechanism to keep it reclined... But then I wouldn't be able to have it upright when i want to sit at the desk not reclined... Has anyone else got this problem and found any way to fix it? Otherwise it will have to go back which is a bit annoying as other than that problem it is nice...

Last edited:
Soldato
People saying the seat goes flat once you've sat in it for a bit - Doesn't sound great really

Staples have a lot of chairs on sale but really don't know if any others are any good

Caporegime
People saying the seat goes flat once you've sat in it for a bit - Doesn't sound great really

Staples have a lot of chairs on sale but really don't know if any others are any good

Mine hasn't. Been sat on daily for about 2 years.

They could have done the arms better though. They rattle about within a few days of fitting. I'm constantly having to rescrew them in.

Man of Honour

but its so comfy to start with you'l never want to get out of it, hence you will turn into a fatty.. and your fat ass will replace the flat cusion making it still comfy :D

Soldato
Can't say I've had any of the problems in the above. It must be 2 years since I bought mine. Gas lift is fine, seat is still comfy, reclining is fine, arms are solid.

Requires the odd clean (about 30 seconds with a hoover) but that's about it.

Still one of the most comfortable chairs I've owned.

M.

Back
Top Bottom