**Star Wars Outlaws Open World Star Wars game from Massive Entertainment**

Soldato
While it's got my eyebrows at least raised slightly it's also got all the hallmarks of standard Ubisoft tactics and the below tiers just seem to demonstrate it...the usual 'pay to not delay' stuff in play again and there's yet to be any announcment on an in-game cash shop but we all know it will be full of XP boosts and time savers.

4x39iVJ.jpg

Soldato
£115 for the digital only 'ultimate' version....
:cry:

Still trying to milk every penny out of the corpse of the franchise with yet another 'AAAA' game that'll probably be half finished on release with yet more generic gameplay.

Last edited:
Soldato
£115 for the digital only 'ultimate' version....
:cry:

Still trying to milk every penny out of the corpse of the franchise with yet another 'AAAA' game that'll probably be half finished on release with yet more generic gameplay.

Based on what we've seen so far it's likely going to be similar to Assassins Creed i.e go clear the hideout, Open more of the map etc... but with the world size on par with Avatar spread out over several planets. Then comes the microtransactions to get faster/boosted XP to obtain skills/abilities faster, Outfit, Pet, Weapon and ship skin microtransactions.

I got given it by a mate so I'll give it a chance but I'm not expecting anything else other than a Star Wars skinned generic Ubisoft game.

Man of Honour
It’ll be discounted in no time knowing Ubisoft. I’ll get it when the price comes down. I’m sure it’ll be another Ubisoft clone, but then I often enjoy their games.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I'm not really sure why anyone would buy it anyway, not many people are likely to play a game for longer than 1 month (usually people play a game for a few weeks and then move on to the next game) , so makes sense to simply pay the £14.99 and play it and complete it in 1 month (even at 2months it would then only cost you £30). Makes no financial sense to me at all to buy even the standard version for £59.99 when you arent likely to still be playing it a couple of months down the road.

(applies to many games that, not just ubisoft ones. Its why I think gamepass is such good value for money)

Associate
If it's another typical Ubisoft open world game I'll be passing. My last two were Valhalla and FC6, I've finally had enough of the repetition now (and honestly I should have starting skipping the games earlier), the stories aren't even good enough to compensate.

Certainly not willing to pay that much for it.

Caporegime
I tend to avoid games where they have people basically paying for a head start, then in a few weeks everyone will already have moved on to another game anyway
its just fomo tactics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom