Star Wars VIII : The Last Jedi [WARNING: SPOILERS]

Soldato
Loved the small detail.

Listen closely for the Obi Wan references in the background at around 47s and 52s

End of the Jedi? Luke conflicted or have they cut the dialoge?

Man of Honour
I think this will be a bit of a make or break moment. I remember being totally blown away by the teasers for 7, and I think a large part of that was due to having had no Star Wars movies in ages. Now we've had two in the last 18 months, one of which a lot of people consider to be one of the best, so I think it's only logical that the hype surrounding new movies becomes less spine tingling, as the fanbase is now harder to please.

Soldato
Yes no where near the same feeling of the teaser trailer for TFA which i was literally in goosebumps ( i know sad sad )

Still another film is all fun hopefully its just a teaser trailer. (it is)

Caporegime
So Vader's Helmet is now totally destroyed (giggity), wonder if they'll do another 3d printed collectors edition of it, would still probably sell at a ridiculous price :p

Soldato
Untitled_zpsijagpphi.png~original
I love this poster! Its simple yet so well desgined.

Caporegime
The problem is we have had rogue one now.
That to me was a much better "star wars" film than star wars 7.

Completely underwhelming trailer.
I do get the feeling that she is going to be some king of grey force user, properly bringing balance to the force.*

Luke dies, she wrecks Snope and Kylo Ren / Knights of Ren.....

Gonna be tons of references to empire strikes back, definate i am your father ending cliff hanger.

*This recently became introduced in star wars Rebels so I'm pretty sure it will be.

Soldato
The problem is we have had rogue one now.
That to me was a much better "star wars" film than star wars 7.

Completely underwhelming trailer.
I do get the feeling that she is going to be some king of grey force user, properly bringing balance to the force.*

Luke dies, she wrecks Snope and Kylo Ren / Knights of Ren.....

Gonna be tons of references to empire strikes back, definate i am your father ending cliff hanger.

*This recently became introduced in star wars Rebels so I'm pretty sure it will be.

It makes sense, my biggest niggle with Star Wars for as long as I remember is the idea that "balance" in the force requires the complete and utter annihilation of one side or the other. Not balance at all, that is religious extremism and it would be nice to see them portray both as "bad" and find a middle path.

They won't though, too much money and merchandise invested in the Jedi/sith stuff.

Back
Top Bottom