Summer Transfer Thread 24/25

Don
I am truly baffled by this transfer, Arent Chelsea well stacked in this position, even if Connor Gallagher goes ?

He's a lot more creative than what Chelsea has in the middle, similar to Maddison, I'd say; there are not many of those types of players left that can unlock a defence. That said, no idea how he will do in that team.

Archie Gray joins Spurs for 40m. A lot of Leeds fans are crying and kicking off, but you don't turn that money down even if he is 'one of our own'. It's the price you pay for bottling promotion. He was a good right back, but that was it for now; he will go on to great things, I'm sure. 10m for Rodon coming the other way is great business.

Last edited:
Soldato
He's a lot more creative than what Chelsea has in the middle, similar to Maddison, I'd say; there are not many of those types of players left that can unlock a defence. That said, no idea how he will do in that team.

Archie Gray joins Spurs for 40m. A lot of Leeds fans are crying and kicking off, but you don't turn that money down even if he is 'one of our own'. It's the price you pay for bottling promotion. He was a good right back, but that was it for now; he will go on to great things, I'm sure. 10m for Rodon coming the other way is great business.
Watched a bit of Leeds last season and Archie Gray looked a really good prospect. Championship is a good school for young players. Although Agree £40m is potentially a bit high

Soldato
Reports that Frederico Chiesa is available for a decent price from Juventus (believe it when I see it) Swap with Sancho for Chiesa, would be ALL over that. Really like his style of play

Back
Top Bottom