Summer Transfer Thread 24/25

Soldato
Lots of talk about Arsenal signing Riccardo Calafiore from Bologna. Left footed defender who can play anywhere across the back, assuming he'd be brought in as a LB if the rumours are true. Might be the end of Zinchenko.

Soldato
De Ligt's career has fallen off a cliff hasn't it, ajax to Juve to Bayern and now ending up at man utd, poor *******.

Any mention off a fee? You'd think they would want the 70 odd million they paid for him back

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
Know nothing about this Zirkzee lad apart from brief highlights I have seen and the 2 minute cameo for the Dutch last night. Have to say, he looks very rough around the edges and the PL doesn't reward that.

As to De Ligt, hes a good player but seems a little injury prone. Fee muted seems to be around £42m.

Soldato
Know nothing about this Zirkzee lad apart from brief highlights I have seen and the 2 minute cameo for the Dutch last night. Have to say, he looks very rough around the edges and the PL doesn't reward that.

As to De Ligt, hes a good player but seems a little injury prone. Fee muted seems to be around £42m.

I don't know too much about him either, but at one point we (Arsenal) where linked and people where saying he has a little bit of Berkgamp about him.

Soldato
Think we sniffed round De Ligt in the past? Seem to remember him being a damn good player but I don’t think injuries have been kind to him - I’d hope the new club structure will have looked at that in more detail. Please don’t let us still be buying another varane (great player but made of glass!)

Soldato
I'd not heard of him until the rumours earlier in the week. Is he any good?

Didn't know too much about him prior to the Euros.

Only things I've heard is that he was one of the standout performers for Italy at the Euros and he is highly rated back in Italy.

One of Kiwior or Zinchenko must be being sold.

Last edited:

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Brighton have already spent like £60mil this window, must be splashing the Chelsea cash!

Minteh, Wieffer, Cozier-Duberry (free), maybe get Undav back from loan, Osman from Jan window. Love it.

Sad to see that Gross is probably leaving, but what a signing he was!

Back
Top Bottom