Summer Transfer Thread 24/25

Weird deal, wouldn’t surprise me if it went through.

United get yet another injury prone player as well as another cast off from another club whose wage demand will be massive, he’s on £300,000 p/w from what i’ve seen. Ticks all their boxes.

Chelsea somehow get a player they don’t want off their books, again.

United shouldn’t be going anywhere near either player. There has got to be a few academy players they’d take instead and get rid of Sancho that way.
I am hoping this deal has zero legs in it. Could well be agents talking up a deal. If it meant getting Sancho off the books, would consider Chillwell at a push. Dont think we need a Sterling type player

There's no point keeping Sancho, he's not going to feature much under ETH, and I'm not convinced he'll ever be a good PL player.

Sterling is a decent player, but his wage demands will likely be OTT. Chilwell is a solid player if he can stay fit.

I can't see it happening though, too complex of a deal.

Glad to see a deal for McSauce nearly finalised. Good business all round. He's always given 100% even if his best is well short of what is required. Decent enough fee. Hopefully we will get another couple out the door before the end of the month.
Good luck Scott you have us some good moments.

Would 100% agree - solid player, never going to be a first team starter, gave 100% every game.

Good money, get Ugarte in, Sancho out on loan at worst. 100% NO to Sterling/Chillwell - no need for either player

Last edited:
Liverpool have signed Giorgi Mamardashvili, a good keeper at the Euros how much game time is he going to get though?
None this season and maybe zero next season too.

Doesn’t look like any one is coming in for Kelleher currently so if ends up next season we still have both Kelleher and Alison then it’s a player we have that we may not use for 2 seasons

Still meh on it anyway so not overly arsed with this

Last edited:
Romano linking Liverpool with Chiesea - lovely player although not really where we need to strengthen. Presumably if he sees Gakpo as a 9, that's that for Nunez
I’d be very surprised if we were in for Chiesa unless it was very very cheap but either way I don’t see a link to Nunez. A big part of the way we’ve played has been about getting 1v1s in wide areas and we only really have Salah and Diaz who have pace to really exploit that. We have no real cover for Salah on the right if Doak goes out on loan too.

Chiesa clearly fancies a move if the tap in merchant is saying we're in for him agent shenanigans methinks and using us to smoke potential buyers out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom