Summer Transfer Thread 24/25

Averages 1 goal in 4, and played only around 20 games a season.

But £10mil? £100k a week? for a 26 yr old?

In today's market that is a bargain, even 20 games a season.
A goal or assist every 175 minutes throughout his career. Not sure how you've calculated his games per season? Since breaking into the Fiorentina first team his Seria A appearances (excluding all cups) have been, 27, 36, 37, 34, 33, 14, 21, 33 - that's an average of 29 League appearances per season which is far from bad even before you account for his ACL layoff. With cup appearances he's averaging around 36 games per season.

I was trying to figure out where the 20 games per season came from, I couldn't get there even by totalling up league only minutes, dividing by 90 and dividing that across all his seasons - that ended up around 23

A goal or assist every 175 minutes throughout his career. Not sure how you've calculated his games per season? Since breaking into the Fiorentina first team his Seria A appearances (excluding all cups) have been, 27, 36, 37, 34, 33, 14, 21, 33 - that's an average of 29 League appearances per season which is far from bad even before you account for his ACL layoff. With cup appearances he's averaging around 36 games per season.

I looked at this from @Kenai . Which doesn't say anything about assist, and I never mention assist....so if you want to move the goal posts wider to include assist...you can.

It's a done deal, someone has updated Wikipedia and everything

Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2016–2022 Fiorentina 137 (26)
2020–2022 → Juventus (loan) 44 (10)
2022–2024 Juventus 54 (11)
2024– Liverpool 0 (0)

Florentina...6 season, 137 games, that is about 20 odd games a year.....22.8 games if you want to be pedantic.
Juv 2 years - 44 games, 22 games a season.
Juv 22-24, - okay, a bit more, 27 games a season.

"Not sure how you've calculated his games per season?"

That's how I worked it out.

Last edited:
Florentina...6 season, 137 games, that is about 20 odd games a year.....22.8 games if you want to be pedantic.

Fiorentina is only 4 full seasons though, you need to pay attention to the overlapping dates where Fiorentina loaned him to Juventus for 2 seasons.

I looked at this. Which doesn't say anything about assist, and I never said anything about assist....so if you want to move the goal posts wider to include assist...you can.

Re the first point I was expanding on what you said to give greater detail. And you can find his actual career appearances here. He's played 8 seasons of senior football with 235 Serie A appearances, so just over 29 per season.

Back
Top Bottom