Summer Transfer Thread 24/25

Tony and Osihmen both to Saudi.

Call me cynical but that's basically writing off your career and they are both sub 30 years old.

I understand its a big payday but still... Unless there was no concrete interest from other clubs.

Tony and Osihmen both to Saudi.

Call me cynical but that's basically writing off your career and they are both sub 30 years old.

I understand its a big payday but still... Unless there was no concrete interest from other clubs.
Worse for Toney really, he is 29 this season, probably wont be on stratospheric wages, so for him it probably will be the twilight of his career. For Osimhen, not so much, he is only 26 this season, probably will be on 500k a week or more in Saudi. He could do a year there, pocket a huge chunk of money and leave next summer, still only 26 years old and easily return to a good Euro club

Hopefully there will be some movement on Sancho today, Juventus just want a standard loan.

Sterling surely must go somewhere too - unless he wants to sit in the reserves collecting his £300k+ a week. He's linked to Arsenal and Man Utd at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom