Summer weather thread 2024

Soldato
Ridiculous weather out there for the beginning of July. A particularly strong wind which is keeping it feeling really chilly. Even when the sun does briefly break through the clouds it's not there for long enough to make any real difference in temperature. We're knocking on for halfway through the Summer and so far it's been extremely disappointing with only a few days of actual warmth. :(

Associate
Lovely outside, 13c with a.strong wind, shorts and t shirt weather. :)
About the same here in Northamptonshire, even with that cool breeze I began to break in to a slight sweat near to the end of the dogs walk when the sun was on me for just a few minutes.

Associate
Ridiculous weather out there for the beginning of July. A particularly strong wind which is keeping it feeling really chilly. Even when the sun does briefly break through the clouds it's not there for long enough to make any real difference in temperature. We're knocking on for halfway through the Summer and so far it's been extremely disappointing with only a few days of actual warmth. :(
You're not allowed to moan about the weather, Rob said so in the first post. But most of us have just ignored it as there isn't much good weather to comment on.:)

Soldato
Currently 13C with 20 mph winds here in Northern Ireland. There is sun and blue skies as I type this, however, we've had a few showers this morning. :(
aye, same here on the north antrim coast. it's a load of crap. looking out the window it looks quite nice, apart from the trees swaying everywhere. step outside and it's miserable as **** - feels more like a late september early october day.

Back
Top Bottom