Summer weather thread 2024

Too bad Rob is suspended, he cant reprimand me for saying this.

Its too hot, still not long until we get into autumn and then those cold, crisp winter days :cool:
Sadly cold, crisp winter days are a thing of the past these days its mostly rain and more rain.

on topic: wall to wall sunshine again... and not too hot. Good.

We’ve got some glorious weather coming for a few days from Saturday. Sunday to Tuesday showing solid sun with temperatures possibly topping 30 degrees. Enjoy it while it lasts

South East might have highs close to 30c on Sunday but the night time temps seem far to low for anything major i reckon. Still should be warm everywhere, and not overly so is my prediction.

We’ve got some glorious weather coming for a few days from Saturday. Sunday to Tuesday showing solid sun with temperatures possibly topping 30 degrees. Enjoy it while it lasts
Showing Sunday at 25ºC, otherwise the day before and days after are all back down to <20ºC here in Liverpool.

Been a lovely comfortable summery day here today and looks like it will be all weekend. Great timing. Must be some little jaunts planned this weekend for the outdoorsy folk on here?

Last edited:
Been a lovely comfortable summery day here today and looks like it will be all weekend. Great timing. Must be some little jaunts planned this weekend for the outdoorsy folk on here?

it was so cool i went on a 4hr walk on the moors, very autumnal, no sun, jumper needed i am not a lizard but i do like to feel the sun on my face when having my flask of tea, same today very dull

Back
Top Bottom