Tabletop Warhammer?

I really like the idea of those bases but as Shami said the cost of greenstuff may get expensive, depends if you can find greenstuff cheap somewhere... Still might be nice for characters or a specific unit you want to stand out.

use to collect it a few years ago but never really got into the gaming part of it as the drive was just too long. had a decent Tau/Kroot army that was about 2500+ points including a lot of forgeworld stuff like the Barracuda and Tiger-shark. also had a necron battalion and a few other bits. use to love trying to make them a little bit unique more than anything else :P

I looked at it...and decided that in the long run the green stuff costs would be pretty significant. I think I'd much rather use other materials like cork/sand/bark etc.

I hadn't thought of that, although I may end up spending some time tomorrow (if I get the chance) looking at other suppliers of greenstuff (I think my brother uses a third party version that is considerably cheaper), and possibly other materials :)

AOD, is that Heroquest the old MB board game that was basically Warhammer Fantasy in a box for beginners? (I've still got about 4 boxes of Space Crusade in the loft, although some of the models might have been used for Space marines at some point).

No, it's Warhammer Quest, the significantly more mature successor to HeroQuest, actually produced by Games Workshop. It's considered by many to be one of the finest games GW ever released, if for nothing else than how insanely fun it is to play.

It's essentially Space Hulk, but a little more refined (it came six years later) and set in the Warhammer Fantasy Universe and playable with up to four people (five if the GM doesn't play a character).

It's been out of production for a long time, complete sets on eBay go for crazy amounts! :eek:

No, it's Warhammer Quest, the significantly more mature successor to HeroQuest, actually produced by Games Workshop. It's considered by many to be one of the finest games GW ever released, if for nothing else than how insanely fun it is to play.

It's essentially Space Hulk, but a little more refined (it came six years later) and set in the Warhammer Fantasy Universe and playable with up to four people (five if the GM doesn't play a character).

It's been out of production for a long time, complete sets on eBay go for crazy amounts! :eek:

I'm playing warhammer quest on the IOS these days, great game!

Anyone found a pdf of Imperial armour 12? Want to read about the Minotaurs but the version I located is all jumbled up and a pain to read :( At this rate I'll just have to buy it lol

Back
Top Bottom