Tabletop Warhammer?

Caporegime
Horus Heresy Books 1 and 2 (They're delivering these for free, like **** I was carrying them home :p)
Legion Praetors (such stunning models, they happened to have some and I couldn't refuse)
Then two Black Library books, the new Space Marine short stories collection and The Imperial Truth event exclusive Horus Heresy novel.

I was eyeing up a Contemptor before I realised how much I'd spent :p

Had a nice chat with the guys at the stand, it's the first time they've done the con and they seemed to be enjoying it. They were all wearing shirts with 'I am Alpharius' written on them which were pretty cool :D

Soldato
Horus Heresy Books 1 and 2 (They're delivering these for free, like **** I was carrying them home :p)
Legion Praetors (such stunning models, they happened to have some and I couldn't refuse)
Then two Black Library books, the new Space Marine short stories collection and The Imperial Truth event exclusive Horus Heresy novel.

I was eyeing up a Contemptor before I realised how much I'd spent :p

Had a nice chat with the guys at the stand, it's the first time they've done the con and they seemed to be enjoying it. They were all wearing shirts with 'I am Alpharius' written on them which were pretty cool :D

Sounds like you had a pretty dam good day and a very nice haul to boot!

Would be cool if you wouldn't mind letting us know what Betrayal and Massacre are like, have been very tempted by them!!

Caporegime
Sounds like you had a pretty dam good day and a very nice haul to boot!

Would be cool if you wouldn't mind letting us know what Betrayal and Massacre are like, have been very tempted by them!!

It was a good day, first time I've been. I'll make sure to take some pictures and post opinions as soon as I've got them :)

Associate
Sounds good Dan, I really want the HH tomes but I just cantnjustify the money :(

I got my bikers box for my birthday 2 months ago. Almost finished them. Just 5 raptors, 10 chaos marines, 5 Havocs and the lord to go.

When is the deadline for the space marine painting thing?

Caporegime
I saw those when he'd done the first few but hadn't seen all of them! Not really a fan of Chibi stuff but those are pretty damn awesome. I hope GW don't try and drop the hammer on him.

Soldato
Well, just finished a little story/fluff for my marine for the competition :) Just need to finish painting lol

Is it worth confirming how many are entering, how people are progressing and if we are still good for the 31st??

Caporegime
Well, just finished a little story/fluff for my marine for the competition :) Just need to finish painting lol

Is it worth confirming how many are entering, how people are progressing and if we are still good for the 31st??

That would be a good idea. As far as I know it's you......me....Brabbinho maybe? (haven't heard from him in a few weeks though)

Caporegime
Well I'm pretty sure Acey isn't, and Joel has been awol for a while, I know he was pretty busy so I'd be surprised.

This wasn't even my idea, I'm not organising anything in the future :(

Soldato
Well I'm pretty sure Acey isn't, and Joel has been awol for a while, I know he was pretty busy so I'd be surprised.

This wasn't even my idea, I'm not organising anything in the future :(

I wouldn't worry mate, it can always be difficult to organise stuff like this in this type of format. If there are more people that want to join, I'm happy to extend the date for entries if everyone else is?

Back
Top Bottom