Tabletop Warhammer?

Well just waiting for it to all arrive, but got myself a Tyranid eBay bargin at the weekend, whole bunch of nids, plus a Scythed Heridule and the total cost was not much than a new one retail so happy with that :)

It seems to be that itll allow you to take inquisitors in an imperial army without allies. If you look at the FW chapter tactics for one of their chapters (I want to say red hunters but ive clean forgot) they are battle brothers with sisters if an inquisitor is in the army. So the book must not use the allies chart.

Finished 3 of my Broadsides last night except for transfers and snow on bases.

As a note, I will be heading to WHW on Saturday if anyone fancied meeting up? Not sure what time I am going there yet but need to collect some stuff and do a bit of Forgeworld shopping! :)

As a note, I will be heading to WHW on Saturday if anyone fancied meeting up? Not sure what time I am going there yet but need to collect some stuff and do a bit of Forgeworld shopping! :)

and take some photos.... right?? :p

Not on Saturday unfortunately, but will be at WHworld on sunday afternoon & maybe Tuesday evening. Got my induction course with GW on mon/tues next week. Then off to work in a store on thursday

Not on Saturday unfortunately, but will be at WHworld on sunday afternoon & maybe Tuesday evening. Got my induction course with GW on mon/tues next week. Then off to work in a store on thursday

Oh wow that's pretty cool! Are you going in as a hobbyist or just for the job?

Back
Top Bottom