Tabletop Warhammer?

Soldato
I'm a hobbyist, Been playing since 1st ed. There should be some pics of a few of my models earlier in thread. I've worked for GW before many years ago so know what I'm getting myself into.

Oh fantastic, I'll take a scan back through the thread when I'm more awake and take a look!! :p

Associate
Currently sat bored in my hotel room, so looking through wd & planning what i want in my dark elf army. Prob pick up some of it this week, already got 1 box of corsairs but need atleast another 3 of them

Associate
I might have missed it in this thread (from only scanning through at work)..........but did anyone create the really big style table maps/models?

Always wanted a fully built model/ landscape like they had in White Dwarf.

Soldato
I'm a hobbyist, Been playing since 1st ed. There should be some pics of a few of my models earlier in thread. I've worked for GW before many years ago so know what I'm getting myself into.

Out of curiosity, what did you think of working for them? Do they treat staff well?

When I was at school I did a ‘behind the scenes’ factory visit in the HQ; where they spin the metal figures and package the items etc. They had huge containers full of metal figurines. Only I new the value of each box, ka-ching! No wonder all the metal figures are (were) bent.

Found my IG boxset during the weekend. Going to get them made and painted! :)

Caporegime
Oh don't worry about it seriously! I might try and make one, thanks though :)

My Horus Heresy books turned up yesterday. I'll try and take some pics tonight!

They weight a ****** tonne!

Back
Top Bottom