Tabletop Warhammer?

Soldato
Can we post about non GW stuff in this thread?

If so, my zombicide horde is very slowly coming together. It should be finished by this time next year!

CfQ5N48.jpg

Associate
I really wish the non apple digital GW options were as good. I really dont wanna spend 300+ on a new mini. The epub/mobi options dont look anywhere near as nice in my opinion. I wish we could just get official proper searchable pdfs or something from them. Thats the sorta hobby money that buys me a lot of stuff for my army or some more terrain.

Associate
I have been thinking about building up a few armies with different play styles, I have just received a very big display cabinet from my uncle and I usually only play 1500pt which takes up a shelf. I currently have CSM and Tau and have room for 2 other armies.

I am fairly new to actually playing the game but It would be a good idea to have plenty of armies to choose from. I can always add to them later on for more Varity in the actual army itself.

I have been thinking about necrons for one and no idea on the other any suggestions?

This is a working progress so I will be starting on my Tau once I have finished the CSM but I like to plan ahead :p

95598443-CF18-4147-A5BA-B3CE9BF5BD0D-5999-000004790B07320E_zpsf04fed23.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Damn, i have just spent about 2 hours looking through this thread

I use to love Warhammer when i was younger, Not to play just to paint and collect

It makes me want to start all over again just to Paint! I never played the actual game as it never interested me

Associate
I wanted an ikea one but the delivery costs more than the cabinet and its a 6hr round trip so fuel wont be worth it either.

Does anyone know roughly how big thunderfire cannons are? Think I need to find a way to try them.out before I buy them. Im going to also try Predators as Whirlwinds and see what performs better. Assuming I have an opponent thats fine with that.

Associate
I think I may have a list im happy with. Still a couple things in it im unsure about but the only thing its missing is a way to deal with flyers. Should still be fun though. Just another 4 Pods to build and transport.

Last edited:
Associate
Its a nice day in Sheffield today (for a change) so have undercoated my first tactical squad and sternguard squad. I'll not post wips yet as its boring chaos black...

Also picked up a dreadnaught from my local independent this am. Looking forward to building him up later

Back
Top Bottom